Discussing ISP negotiations with Contractors

Monsterlips

Is it exceptiable to discuss contracts amongst other Contractors? I can't find where it says it's not in my contract. Other contractors are in negotiations. Mine was completed 5 weeks ago. Those Contractors are asking how it went along with other specifics. I'm fairly new to the building. Is it okay to chat ?

It will be fine

Is it exceptiable to discuss contracts amongst other Contractors? I can't find where it says it's not in my contract. Other contractors are in negotiations. Mine was completed 5 weeks ago. Those Contractors are asking how it went along with other specifics. I'm fairly new to the building. Is it okay to chat ?
It's fine to chat. Everyone's is only slightly different depending on what they value. They'd only have a problem if guys started trying to collude and negotiate collectively. The negotiators follow the same script with everyone so you can all laugh at how they used the same lines for all of you and how worthless the discussions are.

It will be fine

You guys don't have to sign NDA's (Non Disclosure Agreements) as part of your contracts?
No, there's some language in the actual agreement taking about collusion, but I think that's it. It would be hard to sell your business if you couldn't discuss the contract with 3rd parties. As far as discussing the negotiations, I don't see how it could be confidential when they literally say the exact same things to everyone.