Disgusted by a fellow union brother

10 point

How many Local Union meetings have they attended ?

Informed members know that.

-Bug-
Attend the meetings and bring up your problem with representation or lack thereof just to be threatened in the hall and in the parking lot, have your tire slit at work and your vehicles egged at home?

The Ballot Box is better.

10 point

If that makes you feel better....

Keep telling yourself that. :biggrin:

-Bug-
No, it does not make me feel better about myself or about the situation.

I have pretty much respected you and your posting over the last few years I've actually been reading this forum. If you think for 1 minute and I would waste any of my family time lying about issues you are way off base.

I don't call you a liar nor do I ever say that you are lame and I don't believe in personal attacks but I will respond if you really want to argue about things you don't know anything about.

In the end at least some of the truth will come out and I think you will be surprised.
For the short time I'm still involved in this vocation I will fight for honest representation and I really don't care what you have to say about it.

MangoMango

They changed the title. MY post was meant to discuss why our members would turn against us and vote anti-union. NOT Clinton vs Trump.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

He should because most of them are ran very bad. Teachers union, post office, tsar, anyone think those are ran great are insane.

Several years ago we had an election for our local school board in which both candidates were running unopposed. The teacher's union insisted upon spending the money as if it were a regular election. I publicly called them out on their blatant disregard for taxpayer funds.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Several years ago we had an election for our local school board in which both candidates were running unopposed. The teacher's union insisted upon spending the money as if it were a regular election. I publicly called them out on their blatant disregard for taxpayer funds.
I have nothing against unions but comparing private and public is two different things. Fed and state unions are corrupt and barely work right. Just my thoughts