Disgusted by a fellow union brother

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Today on route, I asked an AmeriPride driver why he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio. He told me he didn't give a %$#^ about the Teamsters and was voting Trump to put America first. So sad.
I'll post here every couple of days so the miniscule interest in your thread is not so obvious.

Last edited:

10 point

whipping-smiley-1461.gif
Monkey see, Monkey do, do, do, do, do .... Yes, yes, yes .... aaaaaaaaah!
Crazy monkey!

Last edited:

twoweeled

Btw. H and hall are perfect for this thread title. Concession sellouts. Votes taken from members. I hope we all remember that when the ballots come out. Even if its Fred. Time to move on. If the next one sucks. Move on. Don't keep a sell out each election. Atleast the potus is only 8 yrs. Thank goodness.
Damn buddy, that's what I have felt for the longest time. We keep the same slates, regardless of what they do - well what does that do. Tells them to continue doing what they've been doing. Imagine if you will, we vote in someone new and he's is also worthless. Then we vote him out next time around. What do we thing the 3rd new slate is thinking??? Maybeeeee : I better do a good job because I know they will vote me out next!!!! What better threat to a worthless slate, then to KNOW we will vote them out?
What better way to keep worthless a slate, then to continue to keep them regardless of their performance?
Why do we expect things to change, when we keep people we're not happy with?? I don't get it.
headscratcher.jpg