Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Which is exactly why they would never allow ups to become a monopoly
We were talking about parcel post which the USPS does not have any exclusive rights to.
If UPS had beaten FedEx to the overnight business (and we had a chance but UPS decided not to get into), UPS would be the biggest player in the small parcel business in the US with most likely around 80% of the small packages.

I still have no idea what you are talking about.

blkmamba

Well said.
I had a buddy a few years back who had a couple of kids who would brag that he received $2,000 a month in welfare benefits. That plus making around 1,800 a month under the table he was living good. He would apply to job every few months knowing either they weren't hiring or he wasn't qualifying. I never "fact checked" his story as I thought it was idiotic that somebody would brag about something like that.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Children and the permanently disabled should work, or starve on the streets. That's an interesting perspective you have.
You are mental.

I have always said able bodied people shouldn't be on lifetime welfare.

Where did I say children and the disabled shouldn't get welfare?

You made the accusation, so prove were I said that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was talking about lifetime and generational welfare recipients who are able bodied.
Maybe your problem is you throw words around that you don't mean. You're like a pissed off monkey slinging his feces.

Here let me help you:
Welfare money is wasted money.
It is wasted money.
Period.
They should work for their own money.
Welfare money is wasted money, except when it isn't.
It is wasted money.
Period Comma
They should work for their own money, except when they can't.