Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And u can ma

Um realize they just got in the package business because they needed more money. Ups does package, post office did envelopes. Two different things for while.
Good Gawd, are you a teenager?
The USPS was larger than UPS not that many years ago and is still a major competitor of UPS.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lolololololololololol.

Sure buddy. Why don't you go read a book on what life was like for workers before there was unions in this country.

You realize that if there were more competitors in the field ups would have a problem. You ever notice that when are wages go up they raise the price of shipping their packages. If amazon gets in the shipping business ups is going to have a serious problem.

Jkloc420

Good Gawd, are you a teenager?
The USPS was larger than UPS not that many years ago and is still a major competitor of UPS.

Are you a teenager. It dont' take a genius to know that ups is dominate in small package and the post office was mainly envelopes. Why do you think either or don't control them. Ups can do envelops why don't we. If we did ups would have a monopoly. It is why they wont' let ups take it over.

Are you a teenager. It dont' take a genius to know that ups is dominate in small package and the post office was mainly envelopes. Why do you think either or don't control them. Ups can do envelops why don't we. If we did ups would have a monopoly. It is why they wont' let ups take it over.
Because first class mail, the USPS money cow is slowly dying.

Browntown2014

If they are taking taxpayer money, and they can work, THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

Do you even know where your tax money goes?
npp-where-2016b-v1-desk_large.png

gman042

Been around the block a few times
The "Welfare Queen" story Ronald Reagan told was a bull:censored2: amalgamation of five or six different fraud stories rolled up into one nasty little anecdote. It's a myth that just won't die.

I guess a poor person having to pay for groceries with food stamps isn't allowed to have a used iPhone so they can return phone calls about a job.

The real Welfare Cheats work in high rise offices on Wall Street every day. Too bad they don't reap the same hate as single mothers and the disabled.

The Real Story of Linda Taylor, America’s Original Welfare Queen

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
We can't do too much about corporate welfare, they will just move the jobs out of the country. But we can do something about individuals committing welfare fraud.

I don't hate people that truly need the hell. But I have zero tolerance for lazy freeloaders.

Disagreed on corporate welfare to an extent.. but the candidate you're backing has committed to "forcing" companies to keep jobs in the US. I don't know how he plans to do it, but it's an interesting proposal nonetheless.

I just wish folks wouldn't automatically assume a person swiping an EBT card at the grocery store checkout line with an iPhone in their other hand is committing fraud. For every anecdotal instance of "welfare" fraud, there are hundreds of people that legitimately need the assistance. Frauds (people selling food stamps, for example -- it's pretty difficult to cheat SSI disability although it happens) should absolutely get the hammer dropped down on them.

Jkloc420

Disagreed on corporate welfare to an extent.. but the candidate you're backing has committed to "forcing" companies to keep jobs in the US. I don't know how he plans to do it, but it's an interesting proposal nonetheless.

I just wish folks wouldn't automatically assume a person swiping an EBT card at the grocery store checkout line with an iPhone in their other hand is committing fraud. For every anecdotal instance of "welfare" fraud, there are hundreds of people that legitimately need the assistance. Frauds (people selling food stamps, for example -- it's pretty difficult to cheat SSI disability although it happens) should absolutely get the hammer dropped down on them.

I think there needs to be a better checks and balance in place is what people want.

I do the family grocery shopping and you can usually tell who is a life long abuser and who really needs it. Just buy look at their grocery cart.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Answer why ups don't do mail then you will understand.
You have a lot to learn before you will understand what I do ... if ever.

The US Constitution in Article 1 Section 8 Clause 7 authorized Congress to establish Post Offices. The Clause has been construed to give Congress the enumerated power to designate mail routes and construct or designate post offices, with the implied authority to carry, deliver, and regulate the mails of the United States as a whole. It is one of the few agencies authorized in the Constitution.

Prior to that, the USPS was granted exclusive rights for all mail during the second Continental government under Benjamin Franklin who was the nations first Postmaster General.

However, UPS can ship a letter if a USPS stamp for the correct postage is applied to the letter.
That use to be something us drivers would see occasionally, back before you were born.

Jkloc420

The US Constitution in Article 1 Section 8 Clause 7 authorized Congress to establish Post Offices. The Clause has been construed to give Congress the enumerated power to designate mail routes and construct or designate post offices, with the implied authority to carry, deliver, and regulate the mails of the United States as a whole. It is one of the few agencies authorized in the Constitution.

Prior to that, the USPS was granted exclusive rights for all mail during the second Continental government under Benjamin Franklin who was the nations first Postmaster General.

However, UPS can ship a letter if a USPS stamp for the correct postage is applied to the letter.
That use to be something us drivers would see occasionally, back before you were born.

Yes I posted an article above. Which basically states the post office has a monopoly and freezes out other competitors.

Privatizing the U.S. Postal Service

Jkloc420

Which is exactly why they would never allow ups to become a monopoly

10 point

I think you would be surprised about the ease of SS fraud.