Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Instead of condemning him, have a conversation. Personally, I'm disgusted with Trump's statements about immigrants, Muslims, and people of color. But I'm even more disgusted by Hillary Clinton's actual treatment of immigrants, Muslims, and people of color as Secretary of State.

The candidate that had our backs on protecting our pensions, expanding Medicare, stopping the TPP and protecting collective bargaining had the primary stolen from him by the Democratic Party. The IBT has yet to endorse (and may yet sit this one out) for a reason.
I am disgusted by illegal aliens taking jobs from Americans.

I am disgusted by Muslims killing Americans because it says to kill infedels in their Quoran.

And I am really disgusted by people claiming Trump is a racist without 1 shred of evidence.

Funny, I don't recall, in 40 years, anyone calling Trump a racist before he decided to run for the Republican nomination for President.

I guess he was racist when he dated that African-American woman 25 years ago?

browntroll

my brother in laws union newsletter(different union) had trump in a good light one article but then the newest paper
has them voting against trump. then again his union ive seen videos and heard stories where ppl still settle disputes by
fist fighting even inside union halls without getting kicked out of union.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I am disgusted by illegal aliens taking jobs from Americans.

I am disgusted by Muslims killing Americans because it says to kill infedels in their Quoran.

And I am really disgusted by people claiming Trump is a racist without 1 shred of evidence.

Funny, I don't recall, in 40 years, anyone calling Trump a racist before he decided to run for the Republican nomination for President.

I guess he was racist when he dated that African-American woman 25 years ago?
You can vote for whoever you want but please stop regurgitating Fox News talking points

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Instead of condemning him, have a conversation. Personally, I'm disgusted with Trump's statements about immigrants, Muslims, and people of color. But I'm even more disgusted by Hillary Clinton's actual treatment of immigrants, Muslims, and people of color as Secretary of State.

The candidate that had our backs on protecting our pensions, expanding Medicare, stopping the TPP and protecting collective bargaining had the primary stolen from him by the Democratic Party. The IBT has yet to endorse (and may yet sit this one out) for a reason.

They may sit it out. But if they don't -they will back Trump. Disgusted?? Finally someone is finally saying what needs to be said about immigrants and Muslims. Democrats always use the race card when they don't have much to use. That is all they've got.. Hillary has been caught with way to many lies, unexplained financial gain, money from countries who are the worse against woman - up to honor killings ( Saudi Arabia 25m plus) . Some of my great friends are black. They say black lives matter is not what they believe at all. Plus some are police officers. Whom I respect dearly

Overpaid Union Thug

Today on route, I asked an AmeriPride driver why he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio. He told me he didn't give a %$#^ about the Teamsters and was voting Trump to put America first. So sad.
Sounds like a stand up guy that has his priorities straight. I'd rather not listen to Rush though. Not so much because of what he says. It's the delivery of his message that I can't stand. B O R I N G!

Re-Raise

I am having a tough time this election.

If you had told me that the Republican Party would find a political outsider businessman to run against Hillary Clinton that I couldn't vote for, I would not have believed you.

But Donald Trump is like some kind of cartoon character that I can't even fathom as POTUS.

I would list his personality flaws and lack of any real policy proposals, but it would be a waste of time.

The people who support him don't seem bothered by any of those details.

Bottom line, I think he likes the idea of being President for his own ego.

Overpaid Union Thug

I am having a tough time this election.

If you had told me that the Republican Party would find a political outsider businessman to run against Hillary Clinton that I couldn't vote for, I would not have believed you.

But Donald Trump is like some kind of cartoon character that I can't even fathom as POTUS.

I would list his personality flaws and lack of any real policy proposals, but it would be a waste of time.

The people who support him don't seem bothered by any of those details.

Bottom line, I think he likes the idea of being President for his own ego.
Trump is a scary choice for me.......UNTIL I remind myself who is opponent is. Then he looks very appealing. Anyone who votes for that corrupt hag Hillary Clinton is either a fool or a partisan hack job that simply couldn't be bothered to do the research to find out for themselves.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Trump is a scary choice for me.......UNTIL I remind myself who is opponent is. Then he looks very appealing. Anyone who votes for that corrupt hag Hillary Clinton is either a fool or a partisan hack job that simply couldn't be bothered to do the research to find out for themselves.

THIS!!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Or some peoples literal only reason is she's a woman.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
When it comes to this election season it seems to be all about emotion. There is no intellectual thought. There is no way that clinton is a viable option for POTUS. She is a criminal and should be in jail. I have NO respect for this person.
While on the other hand you have a man that is a known egomaniac. He makes a lot of promises and says many of the things that America wants to hear. However, let's be realistic. If Trump is elected, there is no way he will be able to do what he proposes because Democrats have a majority in Congress.
There is no hope for this country. This is what is happening to us.
LIBERALS
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them. The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ill also be voting for trump. Remind me exactly what democrats have done for unions. Seems they just want the endorsement without the work. Billing out the car companies so they can build new plants overseas was good I guess right.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
When it comes to this election season it seems to be all about emotion. There is no intellectual thought. There is no way that clinton is a viable option for POTUS. She is a criminal and should be in jail. I have NO respect for this person.
While on the other hand you have a man that is a known egomaniac. He makes a lot of promises and says many of the things that America wants to hear. However, let's be realistic. If Trump is elected, there is no way he will be able to do what he proposes because Democrats have a majority in Congress.
There is no hope for this country. This is what is happening to us.
LIBERALS
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them. The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

Were suppose to be a republic which we are not anymore.

P

pickup

Today on route, I asked an AmeriPride driver why he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio. He told me he didn't give a %$#^ about the Teamsters and was voting Trump to put America first. So sad.

Yeah, some people like the concept of being able to vote, until they realize others can too and may not vote the way they would.

10 point

Or some peoples literal only reason is she's a woman.
Even her husband prefers other women over her.
IMG_20160730_122411.jpg

beentheredonethat

And you are a :censored2:
Although neither side is perfect and anyone can point out some negatives. It seems that for many hard core democrats, instead of saying why their candidate is good. They utilize comments like this above. Or they state you are racists if you vote for Trump (or republicans in general) or you want slavery, or you are sexist. The more I hear that kind of language, the more confident I am in not being with that political party.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Although neither side is perfect and anyone can point out some negatives. It seems that for many hard core democrats, instead of saying why their candidate is good. They utilize comments like this above. Or they state you are racists if you vote for Trump (or republicans in general) or you want slavery, or you are sexist. The more I hear that kind of language, the more confident I am in not being with that political party.

It was a joke. Which the person it was directed at got ,and understood it's true meaning
Lighten up.
I can disagree with the political and union leanings of people and still be their friends

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You can vote for whoever you want but please stop regurgitating Fox News talking points
I don't care where truth comes from.

I watch fox, cnn and msnbc.

Maybe you should start watching more than cnn and msnbc because you are only getting their left wing, pro-democrat slant.

In other words, you can't make an informed decision if you are only getting part of the story.