Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is that about the tail wagging the dog?

Who works for whom?

The union leadership is only as strong as the membership and without the rank and file's support the hierarchy of the IBT would have to get other jobs sooner or later when the cashola ran dry.

Some locals leaders are looking at their dwindling membership and are a tad bit concerned they may be having to find work elsewhere. When membership levels drop about 40% in ten yrs it's a litmus test to what leaders are made of.
You can thank the republican party and their right to work crusade for that.

gorilla75jdw

When it comes to this election season it seems to be all about emotion. There is no intellectual thought. There is no way that clinton is a viable option for POTUS. She is a criminal and should be in jail. I have NO respect for this person.
While on the other hand you have a man that is a known egomaniac. He makes a lot of promises and says many of the things that America wants to hear. However, let's be realistic. If Trump is elected, there is no way he will be able to do what he proposes because Democrats have a majority in Congress.
There is no hope for this country. This is what is happening to us.
LIBERALS
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them. The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.
What the hell are you smoking , Republicrats make up the majority of the house and the Senate. Have a great weekend my Union family .

GameCockFan

When it comes to this election season it seems to be all about emotion. There is no intellectual thought. There is no way that clinton is a viable option for POTUS. She is a criminal and should be in jail. I have NO respect for this person.
While on the other hand you have a man that is a known egomaniac. He makes a lot of promises and says many of the things that America wants to hear. However, let's be realistic. If Trump is elected, there is no way he will be able to do what he proposes because Democrats have a majority in Congress.
There is no hope for this country. This is what is happening to us.
LIBERALS
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere between 200 and 250 years after being founded. The reason? The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them. The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 231 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff. Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

Umm, no. You're the definition of a low information voter:

The 2014 elections gave the Republicans control of the Senate (and control of both houses of Congress) for the first time since the 109th Congress. With 247 seats in the House of Representatives and 54 seats in the Senate, this Congress began with the largest Republican majority since the 71st Congress of 1929–1931.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...5sIqlcJO_4m1zALDA&sig2=DBv8m3W3FjtvW6pbGRSNzQ

Overpaid Union Thug

What the hell are you smoking , Republicrats make up the majority of the house and the Senate. Have a great weekend my Union family .
I think he actually meant Republicrats too when he said Democrats. And Democrat, unfortunately, actually means Liberal nowadays. And that is an excellent point and is a major problem. Republicans that behave more like liberals.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Dude where do you live??? Everything around me is so much better than in 2008.
I live in SoCal.

There are 10X more homeless now than 2008.

Our city has its own welfare office now, so our many, many more welfare recipients won't have to drive to the next city over to sign up.

Some of what you say is BETTER is an illusion.

People who would be out of work, and struggling, have been put on perminent welfare, and that covers up the fact on how bad it really is.

Unless you think 1% growth is the new GREAT that Obama has delivered to us.