Disgusted Union Members = Trump Vs. Hillary

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Screenshot_20160731-094254.png
I'm not a supporter of either of these two, but I this is reality. Kick and cry all you want. Gary Johnson will indeed pull down Trump's popular vote, and Stein will do the same to HRC. Unless there is some scandal that actually sticks to her, she will be the next President.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-poblls-forecast.html

Overpaid Union Thug

Actually It's not. If he can win just a couple of states and get this thing to the House of Representatives he's got a chance.
You have to be realistic. He doesnt have a chance. Not enough "name recognition" so most people won't vote for him. And the ones that do will be taking votes away from the guy that would probably defeat Hillary otherwise. A vote for a third party candidate AT THIS POINT is a vote for Hillary. For that reason I believe Trump will get Ross Peroted and we'll and up with four (prob eight) more years of liberal "progressive" BS. No thanks. I'm voting for Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have to be realistic. He doesnt have a chance. Not enough "name recognition" so most people won't vote for him. And the ones that do will be taking votes away from the guy that would probably defeat Hillary otherwise. A vote for a third party candidate AT THIS POINT is a vote for Hillary. For that reason I believe Trump will get Ross Peroted and we'll and up with four (prob eight) more years of liberal "progressive" BS. No thanks. I'm voting for Trump.
I see we're already making excuses for Trump's loss.

A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson. Don't spew that throwing your vote away garbage. If republicans want libertarian voters they need to adjust their platform. People are tired of neocons and rinos like trump.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You have to be realistic. He doesnt have a chance. Not enough "name recognition" so most people won't vote for him.
Most people don't have to vote for him. Like I said all he has to do is win a couple of states which is realistic.

If I use your argument I might as well vote Hillary because a trump vote in my state isn't going to matter anyway.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Number one...I don't care how small the amount of money is. It is not fair to the est of us.

Number two...if you don't participate in society, you don't deserve to get anything.

Number three we can't keep sweeping the problems under the rug.

More to follow later. I can only be so serious on a Sunday .

A lot of these issues start at the family level. Teach our children to be involved in society in a positive way. To have work ethic and also compassion for those less fortunate. To help and add value to life. To be self sufficient but also give back.

This is where we can make our society a better one. Start at the individual family level

A lot of these issues start at the family level. Teach our children to be involved in society in a positive way. To have work ethic and also compassion for those less fortunate. To help and add value to life. To be self sufficient but also give back.

This is where we can make our society a better one. Start at the individual family level
I just get tired of hearing it's a small part if the budget. Make government smaller, including some if the social programs and let the people spend their money and stimulate the economy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just get tired of hearing it's a small part if the budget. Make government smaller, including some if the social programs and let the people spend their money and stimulate the economy
In FY 2012, the total cost of federal and state means-tested welfare programs reached nearly $950 billion, an all-time high. Welfare spending has increased 16-fold since the federal government began the “War on Poverty” in the 1960s and is projected only to increase.

That's a lot of money I don't care who you are.

In FY 2012, the total cost of federal and state means-tested welfare programs reached nearly $950 billion, an all-time high. Welfare spending has increased 16-fold since the federal government began the “War on Poverty” in the 1960s and is projected only to increase.

That's a lot of money I don't care who you are.
I don't mind helping out people who truly need it. I ain't paying for freeloaders.

Just like I tell my children. I don't mind helping you get a good start in life, I'm just not supporting you forever.

By The Book

Pm me your address and I'll bring mine over. They always listen to someone else's parents.