Dishonesty, falsifying of records

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's Daves defense for everything. "Oh you're stalking me!!"

No :censored2:. You post garbage in every thread that it's hard not to comment.

He lacks the intelligence to know how a public Internet forum works and instead makes it about him and his narcism and ego.

Dave very rarely reports anything to the mods unless it crosses the line for decency or is a direct personal attack.

Bubbles and I had our differences but I don't recall reporting any of his posts.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The only one to say something to me, other than my online stalker @What'dyabringmetoday???, was our BA. He would ask where I got the information that I would present at a meeting and then tell me to take everything I read here with a huge grain of salt.
Not for an anonymous Internet poster.
Do you also think it a good idea to post those pictures online?

Do honestly think someone in corporate couldn't figure out your identity in 20 minutes??? You've posted your photos, location, name and countless offenses and admittance of Cardinal sins.

They could easily find you Dave and present a case to the union and walk you out.

Has that happened??? No???

Guess what???

They don't care

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Dave very rarely reports anything to the mods unless it crosses the line for decency or is a direct personal attack.

Bubbles and I had our differences but I don't recall reporting any of his posts.
Dave talks in third person which is a big narcissistic trait.

Good for Dave.

I rarely report anything and I don't anyone on ignore or believe in forced ignore. It ruins the conversations and free flow of ideas and interaction.

BrownTexas

It doesn't matter if he told you to or not. At panel, when they ask if you knew what you did was dishonest... It won't matter what they said. YOU STILL DID IT. you will be fired.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I would not promote that Dave ....only hurts our company....where we work

I'm sure management would put a target on someone's back that's going around promoting that idea.

Ups doesn't like to give money back and they'll go after someone that's causing them grief on that.

Maybe not in BOG but in a normal ups center, they'd give that driver grief that they don't need

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Do honestly think someone in corporate couldn't figure out your identity in 20 minutes??? You've posted your photos, location, name and countless offenses and admittance of Cardinal sins.

Any one of who has been around here for a while could probably figure out his identity in less than ten minutes.

Now, if he would only post his SS number........

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Any one of who has been around here for a while could probably figure out his identity in less than ten minutes.

I'm pretty sure if corporate was monitoring this site as heavily as implied, they'd make an "example " out of a poster like Dave and fire him to put fear in others from participating.

That's how ups manages on certain levels. Fear based and Dave has made it easy if they wanted to set an example.

But they haven't because I highly doubt they monitor BC much except to be "aware" of it.

over9five

Staff member

I could figure out yours too, but I'd never ask for your SS number.

Just send me your CC number...!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
But they haven't because I highly doubt they monitor BC much except to be "aware" of it.

From what I know, and I do have knowledge about this, the company has nobody officially monitoring this site at all. They really do not care what our opinions are. We show up and move boxes around for money, end of story. I laugh when I read on here about people worrying about the company reading comments and somehow knows IP addresses and who is posting what. There is only one person that has access to IP addresses and you would have to have a court order and take that to an internet provider to find somebody's real identity. The company watches news media and responds to complaints on their FB page as well as keeping an eye on people E-Baying uniform parts.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Yeah you can put $2billion worth of gold around a turd but it's still a turd.
images

clean hairy

Hey Browncafe how are we?
Was curious how many of you have been told to be dishonest with misloads, normal stops or to sign for a package by management? I personally have been told to sheet misloads as NI1, NSN, CLD, and even damaged. Ive also been told to sign for a package. I'm just curious to all my fellow drivers experience regarding my topic. Okay....Go!
Management would NEVER be dishonest, or even suggest dishonesty!
They are as pure as a newborn kitten! (if you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale!)

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I was on a blind route and they had cut business to the end of my day..was told packages MUST be delivered...I said jokingly well what do you want me to do forge signatures? They said..."well I mean...just deliver them however you can" I brought them back as missed and got a letter cause this cowboy doesn't lie

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I was on a blind route and they had cut business to the end of my day..was told packages MUST be delivered...I said jokingly well what do you want me to do forge signatures? They said..."well I mean...just deliver them however you can" I brought them back as missed and got a letter cause this cowboy doesn't lie

Correct. Not for boxes.

Could you have broken off trace? Then deliver resi 's later. They make sure to not let me stay out.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Correct. Not for boxes.

Could you have broken off trace? Then deliver resi 's later. They make sure to not let me stay out.
I honestly just had no idea they were business...should I have gone through my load better and looked at labels? Yes. But going out blind with over 230 stops I didn't even have room to go through my truck. Shouldn't have cut them to the 8000 shelf...overall yea it's my fault but I'm
Not gonna lie or forge something for some disgruntled loser supervisor who wants me to cover his ass for him.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Holy crap! 230 is Monday to Wednesday for me.

I have said I will take a verbal warning. I usually win. When I point out how stupid the letter would make them look.