Dishonesty, falsifying of records

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Or do as i do. Record all calls and when they try something funy just say " i have hard evidence about our conversation" you will notice the change on their tune next time you are on the phone with them.

It may be illegal in your state to record telephone calls without telling the person on the other end of the line that you are doing so.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey Browncafe how are we?
Was curious how many of you have been told to be dishonest with misloads, normal stops or to sign for a package by management? I personally have been told to sheet misloads as NI1, NSN, CLD, and even damaged. Ive also been told to sign for a package. I'm just curious to all my fellow drivers experience regarding my topic. Okay....Go!
I always message back orders and work as directed, so unless you are the Hillary team, there is a paper trail.

Rack em

Made the Podium
It is pretty awesome, not gonna lie. I just jam out to music and drive most the day. Plus his area is pretty scenic especially in the national forest area so thats a plus too. But sadly I don't think I'll be on that route again for a while :(

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
It is pretty awesome, not gonna lie. I just jam out to music and drive most the day. Plus his area is pretty scenic especially in the national forest area so thats a plus too. But sadly I don't think I'll be on that route again for a while :(
Sounds like here in WY, sucks you won't have the route again for a while. Makes the day so much easier.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I wasn't saying what's better. It's just winter in that particular place is not snowy or icy or blizzard conditions. Summer there sucks no doubt.
Forget it, it was a joke. Did you forget our conversation about CG and cooltown? I know how hot it is where you are. I lived there.