Dishonesty, falsifying of records

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I honestly just had no idea they were business...should I have gone through my load better and looked at labels? Yes. But going out blind with over 230 stops I didn't even have room to go through my truck. Shouldn't have cut them to the 8000 shelf...overall yea it's my fault but I'm
Not gonna lie or forge something for some disgruntled loser supervisor who wants me to cover his ass for him.

How many miles do you average with 230 stops?

P

pickup

I'm pretty sure if corporate was monitoring this site as heavily as implied, they'd make an "example " out of a poster like Dave and fire him to put fear in others from participating.

That's how ups manages on certain levels. Fear based and Dave has made it easy if they wanted to set an example.

But they haven't because I highly doubt they monitor BC much except to be "aware" of it.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned but UPS "fired" a poster who put a picture of his DIAD on a thread on brown cafe . His firing was reduced to a five day suspension.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I ran one for a year with 35-40 stops and 200 miles.

Lots of air (no commit) delivered and picked up. So much air I had to be back at the building by 6:00 PM.
I just can't even imagine what it's like to walk into a truck that you can actually see parts of the floor...and have room on the shelves...and not have to squirm between irregs to pick up a small box off the floor

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I just can't even imagine what it's like to walk into a truck that you can actually see parts of the floor...and have room on the shelves...and not have to squirm between irregs to pick up a small box off the floor

Wasn't quite that easy. First three stops were bulk, so I had to get rid of them. The others were 4 blocks of the main drag of a little town.

Then, about 20 pick ups. Most the same company at different locations, and most NDA.

Siveriano

I wont. I suspect they are telling you this during a phone conversation; ask them to send you that same set of instructions (by text) over the diad. Awkward silence.....
Or do as i do. Record all calls and when they try something funy just say " i have hard evidence about our conversation" you will notice the change on their tune next time you are on the phone with them.