Dispatch lowered

special brownie

About two weeks ago our entire building dispatch dropped. All of a sudden we are all getting back with about 9 hours of work. With last year's easy peak. Im wondering if this is a sign of things to come. Or just the calm before the storm. Anyone else noticing the lower planned days?

Overpaid Union Thug

About two weeks ago our entire building dispatch dropped. All of a sudden we are all getting back with about 9 hours of work. With last year's easy peak. Im wondering if this is a sign of things to come. Or just the calm before the storm. Anyone else noticing the lower planned days?

Center wide....NO...For me?.....so so. But I'm on the 9.5 list. :)

Faceplanted

Great looking dog. Pure apbt? Bully?

Get ready for the hate In all the dog bite threads on here. 50% of people on here think all they do is eat baby's

special brownie

Great looking dog. Pure apbt? Bully?

Get ready for the hate In all the dog bite threads on here. 50% of people on here think all they do is eat baby's
He's a pure bread blue nose pit. Im used to the hate for the breed. He's been raised around my three boys. Totally harmless. If you ask me, German Sheppards are the meanest dogs out there.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I love when casuals quit right when it gets heavy! One last year said he couldn't work in the dark.

Cementups

Box Monkey
My next appointment is 3 weeks. They wanted to make it 6 weeks but after I showed a bit of disappointment and told them I'm trying to get back to work ASAP, they changed their minds. I was at the ortho yesterday and the bones are definitely fusing together how they want them to.

I've been hitting physically therapy already pretty hard and even the therapist told me they are impressed with how much movement I'm getting back already. They want me to start some strength training real soon as well so that's good. They said it make s difference that I was already mostly fit (though fatish) and in an active job compared to if I was in an office pushing a pen around. So, they sooner the better. But i talked to my dispatcher last week as well as some on cars and they told me don't even come back until I'm 100%.

I'm dying to get back though. I've watched enough TV to last me a while. If I knew in advance I was going to get hurt I would have gone back to school for a semester. Or maybe for a quick certificate program so I could get another job incase UPS ever let go. But the lack of income is torturous. On unemployment I'm making half of what I normally would make working, especially since Teamsters denied my disability claim. And they have been denying all my medical bills as well because of the nature of my accident.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My next appointment is 3 weeks. They wanted to make it 6 weeks but after I showed a bit of disappointment and told them I'm trying to get back to work ASAP, they changed their minds. I was at the ortho yesterday and the bones are definitely fusing together how they want them to.

I've been hitting physically therapy already pretty hard and even the therapist told me they are impressed with how much movement I'm getting back already. They want me to start some strength training real soon as well so that's good. They said it make s difference that I was already mostly fit (though fatish) and in an active job compared to if I was in an office pushing a pen around. So, they sooner the better. But i talked to my dispatcher last week as well as some on cars and they told me don't even come back until I'm 100%.

I'm dying to get back though. I've watched enough TV to last me a while. If I knew in advance I was going to get hurt I would have gone back to school for a semester. Or maybe for a quick certificate program so I could get another job incase UPS ever let go. But the lack of income is torturous. On unemployment I'm making half of what I normally would make working, especially since Teamsters denied my disability claim. And they have been denying all my medical bills as well because of the nature of my accident.

Best of luck to you, Ryan.

Deemster

He's a pure bread blue nose pit. Im used to the hate for the breed. He's been raised around my three boys. Totally harmless. If you ask me, German Sheppards are the meanest dogs out there.
There's a house on my route that has a couple of baby gates over the entire window. After my fist delivery I found out why. At first I thought it was sasquatch or some type of primate. Nope it was a German Shepard trying to hurtle itself out the window. I bet that one has been broke once or twice

9.5er

Got an 8 hr request in today. I better have a lowered dispatch. The 10's I've been having this week ain't gonna cut it today.