Dispatch lowered

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
He's a pure bread blue nose pit. Im used to the hate for the breed. He's been raised around my three boys. Totally harmless. If you ask me, German Sheppards are the meanest dogs out there.
In 28 years of driving I have never once had a problem with a pit bull. I cant say the same about Shepherds. Pits are great dogs when raised properly.

underworked1

He's a pure bread blue nose pit. Im used to the hate for the breed. He's been raised around my three boys. Totally harmless. If you ask me, German Sheppards are the meanest dogs out there.
I disagree. Delivered in the hood quite a bit. Neglected pits are the worst. Worst part is a pit has no signs of being nice or mean. The ones that bite don't necessarily show aggression by barking or growling like other dogs. Boxers are the same. Hard to read .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I disagree. Delivered in the hood quite a bit. Neglected pits are the worst. Worst part is a pit has no signs of being nice or mean. The ones that bite don't necessarily show aggression by barking or growling like other dogs. Boxers are the same. Hard to read .
In my experience, pits are actually the easiest to read. If they dont like you they make themselves very clear. If they do like you, you have a friend forever.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1445698858.025095.jpg