Dissecting A Pack of Lies About Peak

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If all that were true, you'd think there would be massive movements inside and outside the company forcing it to move back toward what it once was. There aren't. Everybody else has moved on to the somewhat depressing new normal that you insist doesn't exist.

Whatever, Mr. Apologist. As long as the Ground scam is perpetuated...it's all good.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If all that were true, you'd think there would be massive movements inside and outside the company forcing it to move back toward what it once was. There aren't. Everybody else has moved on to the somewhat depressing new normal that you insist doesn't exist.
How do you know this? Did someone at the soccer field tell you? How many days have you worked inside an express station?

bbsam

Staff member
How do you know this? Did someone at the soccer field tell you? How many days have you worked inside an express station?
more super secret meetings?;). I know it's not happening outside though since that Whitehouse petition went no where. I know you don't like to think about that, but it did occur.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
more super secret meetings?;). I know it's not happening outside though since that Whitehouse petition went no where. I know you don't like to think about that, but it did occur.
How could we forget? You've reminded us about it at least 10 times in the past week. Seems to be one of your biggest talents.

Sent using BrownCafe App