Divorce vs legal separation

skoomer1

Saw this one at work. Only took 5 years

Attachments

• 1427953215017.jpg
    1427953215017.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 197

UPSGUY72

Well I decided that I had enough of the toxic environment and moved out. Of the house over the weekend. She hadn't talked to me all week then Saturday more when I got up Things went south. I got a text message from a friend wanting to go golfing. I told my wife I had plans for 3:00 and she told me I basically couldn't go. One thing lead to another and I had to call the cops on her. Then I packed some of my stuff and off I went.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Well I decided that I had enough of the toxic environment and moved out. Of the house over the weekend. She hadn't talked to me all week then Saturday more when I got up Things went south. I got a text message from a friend wanting to go golfing. I told my wife I had plans for 3:00 and she told me I basically couldn't go. One thing lead to another and I had to call the cops on her. Then I packed some of my stuff and off I went.
She told you, that you could not go? Women are silly, husbands are not children.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She told you, that you could not go? Women are silly, husbands are not children.

I don't get why some women feel the need to emasculate their men and even more, why the men allow it. Why would a woman want a man who is supposed to be her "protector" and partner, to be like one of her children?

DOK

Happens a lot, some guys just put up with it, over time though it will wear you down, every man has a point where they've had enough, just takes some guys longer to get to that point.

You know they're like, I like the house I have, what will our friends think, etc...But that only lasts so long.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Happens a lot, some guys just put up with it, over time though it will wear you down, every man has a point where they've had enough, just takes some guys longer to get to that point.

You know they're like, I like the house I have, what will our friends think, etc...But that only lasts so long.
I have seen alot of it. And sometimes, no there isnt more to the story, sometimes women just want to control. They want the big bad, money making, good looking guy, strong, well liked man and then they want him to be a wuss. They can love everything about him, til they marry..then its you smoke too much, you drink too much, I dont like what you wear, That joke was not funny....... You need to watch the kids, Ive been with them all day. You need to make dinner, Ive had a rough day, You need to do the laundry, I just couldnt get to it. All bs. You work too much, but they sure like the money. I know not all women are like that, but many of the stay at home Moms, are worse than the working ones.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have seen alot of it. And sometimes, no there isnt more to the story, sometimes women just want to control. They want the big bad, money making, good looking guy, strong, well liked man and then they want him to be a wuss. They can love everything about him, til they marry..then its you smoke too much, you drink too much, I dont like what you wear, That joke was not funny....... You need to watch the kids, Ive been with them all day. You need to make dinner, Ive had a rough day, You need to do the laundry, I just couldnt get to it. All bs. You work too much, but they sure like the money. I know not all women are like that, but many of the stay at home Moms, are worse than the working ones.
You just described the wife of one of my best friends. Married maybe 6 months or less.

My wife appreciated me more when she went back to work. That's all I'm saying