Do all centers have 22.4 drivers?

LeBrown

I work currently Monday through Friday as a seasonal, and have been asked if I would work full-time multiple times by different people including the center manager.

Our center does not have Saturday ground delivery.

What exactly is a 22.4 driver and how would I know if that is what this position would be?

Cincypackagehandler

If you make the personal decision to become a 22.4 you’re probably heading towards a life of working Wednesday through Sunday or Tuesday through Saturday possibly for your entire career. That said, it’s a good job. After you top out at around 34 dollars an hour you’ll make 80-85ish grand a year. I’d say that’s pretty good. Obviously working weekends sucks, know who else works weekends? McDonald’s. If you don’t mind working and you like money UPS is the place for you.

take your time

If you make the personal decision to become a 22.4 you’re probably heading towards a life of working Wednesday through Sunday or Tuesday through Saturday possibly for your entire career. That said, it’s a good job. After you top out at around 34 dollars an hour you’ll make 80-85ish grand a year. I’d say that’s pretty good. Obviously working weekends sucks, know who else works weekends? McDonald’s. If you don’t mind working and you like money UPS is the place for you.

Have you ever worked a Saturday?

Easiest overtime money ever....

35years

Gravy route
Let's see our top mileage guy made over $170,000 last year. Top package guys $120,000+.

Awesome health care for whole family. Pension worth over a million. 7 weeks of vacation.

Not worth it?

El Correcto

god is dead
Let's see our top mileage guy made over $170,000 last year. Top package guys $120,000+.

Awesome health care for whole family. Pension worth over a million. 7 weeks of vacation.

Not worth it?
You sucker you should just liquidate all your assets, buy bitcoin and bounce.

542thruNthru

I work currently Monday through Friday as a seasonal, and have been asked if I would work full-time multiple times by different people including the center manager.

Our center does not have Saturday ground delivery.

What exactly is a 22.4 driver and how would I know if that is what this position would be?

If you don't have Saturday ground then you don't have 22.4s. Take the fulltime job because it's probably RPCD.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Not worth it?
You think this job is gonna be around in 30 years in even remotely the same fashion?

No I don’t think ups is a career anymore for someone just now wanting to start.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You think this job is gonna be around in 30 years in even remotely the same fashion?

No I don’t think ups is a career anymore for someone just now wanting to start.
I disagree. It’s still a hell of a career for people that didn’t go to college and want to make a very decent living. Time is changing the 22.4 did get screwed but again with no college or anything no many places you can go and have the benefits and pay that they will have.