Do-nothing PT Sup.

watdaflock?

How does these PT sups get away with doing absolutely nothing? Earlier this morning the PT sup on my box line literally stood around with his headphones on watching YouTube videos and sending text messages. The guy next to me, his cages where totally slammed and the most this sup did to ‘sort’ the cages was to take the lightest packages possible (envelopes and clothes bags) and place them outside the cars. He avoided any box at all costs. Oh, he also was nice enough to yell ‘nothing gets by’ , ‘load out’ and ‘last cage’. It’s embarssing and hilarious all at once. Good for him for getting away with it. But I’m left to wonder how he does get away wit it.
Sounds like you need to focus more on your job and less what the PT Sup is doing.

Observer

Isn't being on your phone -WITH the headphones in a safety violation? File anonymous report with OSHA - that will cause the hub some drama that they don't like. Yes, it's sad he's getting away with it - but you just have to look at your center mgr. and realize they don't giving a _ _ _ _

How does these PT sups get away with doing absolutely nothing? Earlier this morning the PT sup on my box line literally stood around with his headphones on watching YouTube videos and sending text messages. The guy next to me, his cages where totally slammed and the most this sup did to ‘sort’ the cages was to take the lightest packages possible (envelopes and clothes bags) and place them outside the cars. He avoided any box at all costs. Oh, he also was nice enough to yell ‘nothing gets by’ , ‘load out’ and ‘last cage’. It’s embarssing and hilarious all at once. Good for him for getting away with it. But I’m left to wonder how he does get away wit it.
He didn’t want to steal work and get grieved for it.

RolloTony Brown Town

His job is to train anyone that’s assigned to him and make sure everything runs smooth. He sounds lazy and/or he doesn’t care. Wanna make his life difficult? Tell the preload/center manager that all he does sit around with his headphones and make it clear that SOMEONE WILL GET HURT.

If you don’t wanna rat him out then you and the rest of your box line are SOL.

PT Car Washer

We have a PT sup on twilight that brings in roast beef and potatoes and carrots, microwaves her dinner and then sits down in front of her workers and has dinner. Then out for an after dinner cigarette. Never seen anything like it.