Do part time skilled lose a $1?

Time for change

So along with the complete screwing of existing part timers with no catch up raise, do we also lose a $1 an hour for skill pay? Union also proposed $1 an hour for designated responders, they couldn’t get that apparently? Vote no! Also looks like they can force regular drivers to work weekends if 22.4’s can’t cover the work?

saintrick

So along with the complete screwing of existing part timers with no catch up raise, do we also lose a $1 an hour for skill pay? Union also proposed $1 an hour for designated responders, they couldn’t get that apparently? Vote no! Also looks like they can force regular drivers to work weekends if 22.4’s can’t cover the work?

No.
You keep the dollar.

OrionIsDaddy

You will go up to $13 along with anyone else who is making under that

I am a full time driver...just trying to understand how the preload pay will work. So someone who was hired 6 months ago at $11 to preload ($1 above minimum because of skilled differential) will be making the same $13 as someone on the day shift who is currently making $10

mikejonesjr

I am a full time driver...just trying to understand how the preload pay will work. So someone who was hired 6 months ago at $11 to preload ($1 above minimum because of skilled differential) will be making the same $13 as someone on the day shift who is currently making $10
Correct. They are doing away with the separate skilled pay for pters

Blackstream

Union also proposed $1 an hour for designated responders, they couldn’t get that apparently?
Really bugs me that they'll give sorters an extra dollar but not designated responders. I'm sure it's because the number of PT responder trained people is so tiny that it's not worth it for the union to fight too hard for that $1.