Do we make too much to get the stimulus check?

Overpaid Union Thug

I just dont see it going away or it being eradicated, I can see not wanting the hospitals to be flooded. However with international travel and some people just being carriers, it wont go away
We didn’t panic during the swine flu. And should I even mention the flu every year? I actually get get why the American media blow it out of proportion. Election year. But the entire planet?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
We didn’t panic during the swine flu. And should I even mention the flu every year? I actually get get why the American media blow it out of proportion. Election year. But the entire planet?
After you get it , let us know. We are all going to get it at some point.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the draft of the bill says they're going to issue the checks based on last year's tax return but correct it based on your 2020 return. FFS, leave it to government to overcomplicate things.

El Correcto

god is dead
As I wouldn’t with any other virus with a 90+% survivability rate, I would likely not mention it. And I might have already had it. LOL.
It’s not even a 90% survivability, that would actually be a pretty serious threat being this contagious.
It’s a :censored2:ing 99.7%-99.9% survivability for the majority of the population.

Its :censored2:ing ridiculous.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It’s not even a 90% survivability, that would actually be a pretty serious threat being this contagious.
It’s a :censored2:ing 99.7%-99.9% survivability for the majority of the population.

Blame the media for over hyping it

hellfire

As I wouldn’t with any other virus with a 90+% survivability rate, I would likely not mention it. And I might have already had it. LOL.
You are being very presumptuous. We are all going to get it, God has had enough of our greed, self importance and arrogance. It’s a new mutated virus. Can’t compare this to past history.
What’s the LOL for? I’ve lost a ton of money due to the market crash , and it seems the loses have just begun. I also have elderly parents. LOL maybe they will die!! This isn’t opinion it’s the reality of the now.

hellfire

Dude, we are all gonna get this at some point. If it kills me so be it. Capitalism will never be shut down by a media hoax .Your absolute numbers are just starting to be counted.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You are being very presumptuous. We are all going to get it, God has had enough of our greed, self importance and arrogance. It’s a new mutated virus. Can’t compare this to past history.
What’s the LOL for? I’ve lost a ton of money due to the market crash , and it seems the loses have just begun. I also have elderly parents. LOL maybe they will die!! This isn’t opinion it’s the reality of the now.
we have been dealing with these types of viruses since the begainning of human life

hellfire

we have been dealing with these types of viruses since the begainning of human life
Yes, now overpopulation factors in. Man I keep trying to be positive, but at some point at some time, a virus will wipe us out partially or completely. Time will tell.