Do you clean your own pants AND the inside of your package car?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
How long did you drive for, again? 18 months? Please, more advice...
I have driven my personal car too for the last 40 years and I keep it clean too.
I think it is more of a personal choice or awareness than anything.

I take a shower everyday.
I put on clean clothes everyday.
​That's just me ... I don't think others should do that just because I do.

Since everyone else said they keep their vehicles clean too, why did you single me out.
A bit bitter it seems.
It's OK with me though since I got a good chuckle of of it.

thessalonian13

We have not had laundry or clothing repair services for a LONG time. We have no interior cleaning of the package cars either. Of course I wash my work clothes. I have resorted to cleaning the interior of the cab and cargo areas myself, because I dislike having black aluminum oxide ground into my hands. Car washers say they would like to clean the interiors, but barely have enough allotted time to wash and park. Just another example of UPS cutting cutting costs too far?
I clean the interior twice a week with windex... If i am in there 10-12 hours a day i want it to be clean.

sendagain

I would sometimes take wet towels from bathrooms and wipe down the shelves of the package car, then dry them with some more towels. The filth that got on my hands bothered me, not to mention the grit on the packages. Nothing was worse than watching some woman come out of her house for a package and press the dirty box against her clean clothes to sign for it. Our system just seemed dirty, and I see after nine years of my departure, it still is.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm sure he can recite the 8 keys to Avoiding Paper Cuts and 5 keys to loading the Toner cartridge safely

Paper cuts? Toner cartridges?

You're a dinosaur.

​Everything is on hard drives and on the screen.

And by the way, you suck on "Reply to Quote" ... I guess you could do it better with a pen and paper. :wink2:

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Paper cuts? Toner cartridges?

You're a dinosaur.

​Everything is on hard drives and on the screen.

And by the way, you suck on "Reply to Quote" ... I guess you could do it better with a pen and paper. :wink2:

U mad bro? This guy calls you and you stoop to his level. I must admit, I expected better from a mod...hic. ;)

What'dyabringmetoday???

Tax accountant? Other than those of us who have complex tax situations (rental properties, businesses), I would suspect that most of us do not need to use an accountant to do our taxes. My "tax accountant" is H&R Block Deluxe tax software.

I write off about $1,900 in unreimbursed job expenses each year, which includes union dues and uniform accessories/maintenance.
I was afraid we would no longer get free advice from you since you permanently left here.

Loyal Teamster

I always get to work about 20 minutes early. My drivers trucks are Black dirty. I wonder if I'm allowed to spray OxiClean or something without creating a safety issue. I sure my drivers would appreciate it.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I always get to work about 20 minutes early. My drivers trucks are Black dirty. I wonder if I'm allowed to spray OxiClean or something without creating a safety issue. I sure my drivers would appreciate it.

Thanks,
​Loyal Teamster

Sounds OK.

​I understand you clean driver's pants on the inside too! With them on?