Do you mourn for this world?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What is one little thing a person like yourself or me can do that might add to positive change?

Compliment your preloader's work quality in front of their supervisor. Even if their work sucks, you may motivate them to get better. In fact, I am generally witholding of praise until it is deserved, because I feel it means more when it is earned. But lately I've been finding that if you treat people the way you hope for them to be, they will rise to the occasion. It's a fine line to walk though, because there are moral hazards on both sides.

Future

Victory Ride
Compliment your preloader's work quality in front of their supervisor. Even if their work sucks, you may motivate them to get better. In fact, I am generally witholding of praise until it is deserved, because I feel it means more when it is earned. But lately I've been finding that if you treat people the way you hope for them to be, they will rise to the occasion. It's a fine line to walk though, because there are moral hazards on both sides.
I literally do this a lot ..... I been very lucky w my past 3 loaders

badpal

Do you mourn for the sorry condition of this fallen world?

Do you mourn for the corruption, injustice, poverty, pollution, and disease that all runs rampant in this world?

Sincerely,
I
I mourn more the overall drop in the quality of people, aint saying that in a racist way . Its across the board.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Keep one dollar bills on you, and if you can avoid the strip club for a night or two, be sure to buy lemonade at any kid's stand you happen upon.
I did just that this Saturday! Rural area, terrible location... told her to be in front of a Wal-Mart or target store for more "foot traffic"

I'm probably her only customer that day... 25¢ a cup & even though I can't really afford it wif my meager subcontractor wage, I gave her $2 to fill up my cooler

rod

Retired 22 years
I blame the old retired people---we screw up everything. Just ask the Millennials but be warned they will start crying

542thruNthru

Do you mourn for the sorry condition of this fallen world?

Do you mourn for the corruption, injustice, poverty, pollution, and disease that all runs rampant in this world?

Sincerely,
I

When a Presidential candidate is caught in such disgusting scandal like This!
DEXATI20180624193024.png

You can't help but mourn the @Future