Do you play FORTNITE?!

Heffalump

It's like UPS. There's either teams or you go it solo. Fight to the finish and everything. You can screw each other over or communicate and be the last ones standing. It's a really cool game. You guys should check it out. Add me. ;)

542thruNthru

I play with my wife’s lovely lady lumps. Much better than some video game.

We have a happy coincidence!
tenor-13.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
It's like UPS. There's either teams or you go it solo. Fight to the finish and everything. You can screw each other over or communicate and be the last ones standing. It's a really cool game. You guys should check it out. Add me. ;)
My kids play it. I'd rather build muscle cocaine business, drug smuggling, weapons running business in GTA5 online

rod

Retired 22 years
That must be the game my SIL and grandson have been playing almost nonstop since they came to visit 2 weeks ago. 643 lakes in a 20 mile radius and they sit inside and play video games. They have access to a ton of fishing gear, boats, pontoons and kayaks but would rather vegetate. Grandma says leave them alone-they are on vacation. The thing is they are this way at their house too.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That must be the game my SIL and grandson have been playing almost nonstop since they came to visit 2 weeks ago. 643 lakes in a 20 mile radius and they sit inside and play video games. They have access to a ton of fishing gear, boats, pontoons and kayaks but would rather vegetate. Grandma says leave them alone-they are on vacation. The thing is they are this way at their house too.
What’d ya catch up there? Walleyes?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
5b3ebdea91f5c020269653.gif