Do you play FORTNITE?!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
POGO is dope! My nephew caught a dragonite the other day. Pretty rare.

I hear you, it just adds another factor to the whole shooter scene. Being able to build sky high while being shot at by several dudes and your the last of 100 other guys. Sounds like retirement to me.

I thought that craze died out. Pokemon mania disappeared from the news.

I thought @tonyexpress and I were the last ones playing pokemongo, mainly because we're lazy and there's a pokestop in our backyard and pokemon pop up around our house several times a day. Guess I was wrong. Apparently it's been the top-grossing app in the Play Store this entire week.

The Quiet, Steady Dominance of Pokémon Go - Wired

Two years ago today, a studio called Niantic released a game with a novel proposition: Go outside. Point your smartphone at the real world. Catch some monsters. Within a day, Pokémon Go was at the top of every app store chart. Within 200 days, players had spent a billion dollars on in-game upgrades—the shortest time to reach that milestone by a wide margin. In the summer of 2016, you couldn’t walk two blocks without running into, sometimes literally, a person in hot Pidgey pursuit. And then it stopped. Or so it seemed.