Do You Recognize Your Co-workers?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A fair statement......a refreshing insight.

Congrats on your marriage. I mean that. It doesn't erase all the rest of it(hate and abuse) though....

I will admit.....some of my encounters with employees/contractors/mgt(while doing dangerous/unethical/stupid stuff(them)

....can be memorable and that is for effect and purpose.

But then.....some know me by years and years or just casual conversation....I'll embrace all. Proud of it.

Trying/making a difference takes time/energy/dedication/tenacity/passion and a whole lot of work...sometimes even pain/tragedy.

Some of us are still on the front lines.....
You’re not in Nam you’re a truck driver
SMDH

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Please explain....
F8D842AF-CB41-4B26-941E-BAE2172945FC.gif

quad decade guy

I would hope all feeder drivers would be mature enough not to get any customer complaints ...unreal
🧔✊
This is so devoid of any reality.

Notice I said MGT DOES IT TOO!

Getting your butt chewed for something you were not responsible for...that mgmt caused or a fellow employee...literally whatever possibilities...just shows you don't have much experience in the real world at UPS....I guess. Or even what the customer did...

Your comments must be driven by hate...they are so.....unreal.

Say, this maturity thing....

Explain it please. Your first born would not be enough for some folks...

Whither

Scofflaw
The whole being bestest buds with every new hire is a luxury that can only be afforded when there is some discipline handed down by management. Hard to be happy to see an a-hole that trashed your truck while you were on vacation. Or some dip that constantly blocks the loading dock, or parks in the middle of yard operations... Or, constantly destroys the crapper... Or... I could go on forever.
Or you could talk with them?