Do You Recognize Your Co-workers?

We used to associate after work at a bar a couple blocks from the building. On Fridays the wives would all join us. We also did lots of vacationing, hunting and fishing and camping with others on the weekends. We were a tight group. Now days it appears they do none of that.
A couple of us will stop at for beers occasionally but not like it used to be

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We used to associate after work at a bar a couple blocks from the building. On Fridays the wives would all join us. We also did lots of vacationing, hunting and fishing and camping with others on the weekends. We were a tight group. Now days it appears they do none of that.
People loved one another then. 😂

oldngray

nowhere special
I understand. Times are different and you really have to watch your drinking and driving now. It's a miracle I survived my drinking and driving years.
UPS sponsored events (like picnics and pizza parties) would have beer. Not to mention meeting in the parking lot after work with beer in coolers.

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
This is the point I was trying to make. My co-workers felt like friends and family and I liked that. I understand times are different now and we're older but it's something I miss. Maybe I am nostalgic.

rod

Retired 22 years
This is the point I was trying to make. My co-workers felt like friends and family and I liked that. I understand times are different now and we're older but it's something I miss. Maybe I am nostalgic.
It is really sad that the guys don't even associate on weekends

AttackedHawk34

I dont socialize much I'm an introvert