Do you think OT will ever come back?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Here’s what I’m wondering. How are they handling routes going out with less than 8? Are they automatically paying the guarantee or are they telling you that you have to message the center and ask them what they want you to do?
As of now they are paying the guarantee. That’s been a hot topic here and our best guess is that it’s gonna ride till next year. January 15th though I believe the gloves will come off and they’ll be on us like white on rice.

JustDeliverIt

Here’s what I’m wondering. How are they handling routes going out with less than 8? Are they automatically paying the guarantee or are they telling you that you have to message the center and ask them what they want you to do?

They've just paid my guarantee a few times (4 I think) and haven't said a word to me.

WannaDock?

World Champion
If it's an option in your area, go feeder. Wait time for feeder is under a year in my area. Though I've heard some feeder groups don't work the 60 hour weeks we do

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
As of now they are paying the guarantee. That’s been a hot topic here and our best guess is that it’s gonna ride till next year. January 15th though I believe the gloves will come off and they’ll be on us like white on rice.
I just don't see how they're gonna make it work for peak.