Do you think OT will ever come back?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
According to most of the country.

I explained after your post. But to reiterate, lifetime bidding doesn't work in areas where there's a wide range in route quality. How do you bid a route as a rookie and think that's going to be forever when your building does everything from ghetto to country?

We have lifetime bidding, but that just means you keep the route as long as you want. You can bid off after 6 months if you don't like the route. And you can bid on other routes that come open without bidding off your route first.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
According to most of the country.

I explained after your post. But to reiterate, lifetime bidding doesn't work in areas where there's a wide range in route quality. How do you bid a route as a rookie and think that's going to be forever when your building does everything from ghetto to country?
Well I think that’s the issue here.....only route a rookie would ever get is a garbage route to begin with. With that said you’d expect five years before you could get a route to begin with.

I know from your perspective we keep our routes from beginning to end but we don’t. Guys jump routes all the time for various reasons.

Change of scenery, live on another route, want to take a rural route or heck some guys want business routes cause residential routes have become such ball busters.

Point is very few drivers stay on only one route.

Mr. Marshall

I'm in a pretty big building and I haven't had less than 50 hours this year and when I bring up the 8.2 plan thing and the no OT thing my supervisors act as if they have never heard of it. I do find it ironic that everyone complained about OT and now everyone wants OT back. Where I'm at everyone is still complaining about OT.

Grey

People are confusing “lifetime bids” with “permanent bids”. You can give your route up or bid on another when you want.

BROWNCAT

I'm actually kind of liking my job now after they started this lower payday thing. 8:40 hours a day is a near perfect sweet spot for me. 9 would be better, but I'll take it. So no complains here.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
No beer money.
Your rich
4N5q.gif