Do you think this contract will pass?

How are you voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

opie

Funny observation. On Upsers they posted this "great" news. Then people started commenting. Almost all of them were criticizing this deal, calling on people to vote no and strike....So earlier this afternoon I noticed they disabled commenting and deleted all the comments, lol.

Days

Funny observation. On Upsers they posted this "great" news. Then people started commenting. Almost all of them were criticizing this deal, calling on people to vote no and strike....So earlier this afternoon I noticed they disabled commenting and deleted all the comments, lol.

Lol /face palm

Tony Q

@Tony Q, get your ass back to the table and fix this mess.
You have to wait for the details before you can truly judge this contract. Once all the details come out, if you are a reasonable person, I think you will understand. Once this happens I will be more than willing to help you read between the lines. Until then, hand on and keep the faith.

upschuck

You have to wait for the details before you can truly judge this contract. Once all the details come out, if you are a reasonable person, I think you will understand. Once this happens I will be more than willing to help you read between the lines. Until then, hand on and keep the faith.
Problem is, they read between the lines, too.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Belongs in the dumpster
25E89FD6-784D-40FD-A4D9-B192247D8F30.jpeg