Do you think we will ever get a maximum weight limit in the contract?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
150lbs is the max
150 lb is the max that SHOULD be

However we know that many pkgs are far heavier than is indicated. That includes the weight indicated by the manufacturer specs on the packaging and not UPS label (if you know revenue recovery you understand this)

I have had A/Cs that weigh 160 or 170 and the packaging indicates under 150

Siveriano

Just message that you need help because is over 70 and you dont feel safe moving it by yourself.
My limit is depending on the package size and if i have to take it up the stairs, otherwise DR GARAGE.
Went out with my manager and he instructed me to leave a bouncing thing(ring?) right on the sidewalk.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My building has a 240 lb generator that came through the system to us.
It has been sitting for months waiting for a freight pickup.
I don't get it
In May or so, our over-150s are just sitting out for over a month now. just charge the shipper and get a freight truck to pick it up in the late morning?
Why are we just sitting on them?

rod

Retired 22 years
UPS should make it part of their shipping contract that ANY package caught in the system that weighs over 150 pounds will automatically become property of UPS and will be sold at an auction. (If I ruled the world..........)

dudebro

I don't get it
In May or so, our over-150s are just sitting out for over a month now. just charge the shipper and get a freight truck to pick it up in the late morning?
Why are we just sitting on them?

Timely movement of erroneously shipped freight packages isn't on anyone's balanced scorecard. You get what you measure.