Do your customers mistake you for the competition?

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Sooo, I get my gated community of retired folk back after peak season...

Apparently the temp/supplement driver wasn't too fond of the purple promise & was just doing the " drop & run " method.

My work ethic is to respect those elderly /handicapped people & would make sure they know their meds arrived. And if they're irregs or oversized, I'll push it inside the house or garage as requested.

One customer , bought night stands from amazon... since I've seen 5 or 6 of their company vans as well as rentals in my service area , I was wondering why we're still helping them deliver their stuff.

So, I'm rushing to get done since I'm running in shorts at night in 10°friend weather. ... she answers the door and request for them to be pushed inside the house.

No problem, it's still on my hand cart anyway and I can still knock out the rest of my stops fairly quickly .

She thank me and said she'll call amazon to give me a compliment. ..

14w3jb.jpg

I'm wearing a FedEx vest, a long sleeve uniform with FedEx on the right shoulder, and driving a FedEx logo box truck!

Sorry to break it to you, ma'am, I'm not amazon. .. see my truck? ??

Oh, sorry, sonny ! I'm an old hag with poor sight!

Shrugs, on to the next stop...

In other circumstance, they got a customer calling in a complaint that FedEx ran over their free range cat & had surveillance video of it... it was of a brown UPS stepvan! LOL

I've also been mistaken as a postal worker as well.

Wut say thee?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sooo, I get my gated community of retired folk back after peak season...

Apparently the temp/supplement driver wasn't too fond of the purple promise & was just doing the " drop & run " method.

My work ethic is to respect those elderly /handicapped people & would make sure they know their meds arrived. And if they're irregs or oversized, I'll push it inside the house or garage as requested.

One customer , bought night stands from amazon... since I've seen 5 or 6 of their company vans as well as rentals in my service area , I was wondering why we're still helping them deliver their stuff.

So, I'm rushing to get done since I'm running in shorts at night in 10°friend weather. ... she answers the door and request for them to be pushed inside the house.

No problem, it's still on my hand cart anyway and I can still knock out the rest of my stops fairly quickly .

She thank me and said she'll call amazon to give me a compliment. ..

14w3jb.jpg

I'm wearing a FedEx vest, a long sleeve uniform with FedEx on the right shoulder, and driving a FedEx logo box truck!

Sorry to break it to you, ma'am, I'm not amazon. .. see my truck? ??

Oh, sorry, sonny ! I'm an old hag with poor sight!

Shrugs, on to the next stop...

In other circumstance, they got a customer calling in a complaint that FedEx ran over their free range cat & had surveillance video of it... it was of a brown UPS stepvan! LOL

I've also been mistaken as a postal worker as well.

Wut say thee?

No stepvans at UPS

Just package cars

OrioN

Had a resis pickup one day... got to the house only to find a 1z##### UPS barcode on it!

Shrugs, scanned it & lo and behold, it worked!!!

Took it to the qa clerk the next morning with the pickup listing to just say "I worked as directed"

Why can FedEx ground scanners work with UPS barcodes anyways???

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Had a resis pickup one day... got to the house only to find a 1z##### UPS barcode on it!

Shrugs, scanned it & lo and behold, it worked!!!

Took it to the qa clerk the next morning with the pickup listing to just say "I worked as directed"

Why can FedEx ground scanners work with UPS barcodes anyways???
A barcode scanner will do exactly what it’s supposed to. Scan a barcode. What information comes from it is a whole other story.

OrioN

Nope, my ground /HD scanner can scan and process ups and usps barcodes... but not FedEx Express !

Other ground drivers here? Try it this week and reply