DOCTORS FIGHTING TO SAVE BERNIE SANDERS LIFE

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How old is Trump? How's his health? Oh, yeah, we have that glowing report that says he is orange because of his incredible genes.

Completely credible. Best and healthiest president EVER!! My guess is that even if Melania was willing to have sex with him, he's pass out from the exhaustion of undoing his zipper.
He's fine!

Box Ox

How old is Trump? How's his health? Oh, yeah, we have that glowing report that says he is orange because of his incredible genes.

Completely credible. Best and healthiest president EVER!! My guess is that even if Melania was willing to have sex with him, he's pass out from the exhaustion of undoing his zipper.

I'll start talking about about Trump's health when he starts needing emergency medical procedures done. Until then, he could still be one of those folks who's interviewed at age 110 and says eating terribly and being a huge :censored2: were the key to their longevity.

rickyb

Nothing is free ... we pay for it!
sounds like the system the rest of the world has.

why do the politicians have that system but not the populace?

here in canada we pay for politicians healthcare, and so do they, and they pay for our healthcare, as do we.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'll start talking about about Trump's health when he starts needing emergency medical procedures done. Until then, he could still be one of those folks who's interviewed at age 110 and says eating terribly and being a huge :censored2: were the key to their longevity.

Trump just lifted 2 Big Macs and a bucket of KFC. He's on oxygen with a medical team standing by. Luckily, his Twitter fingers still work.

Box Ox

Trump just lifted 2 Big Macs and a bucket of KFC. He's on oxygen with a medical team standing by. Luckily, his Twitter fingers still work.

I don't like Trump either. I hope he's voted out next November. But the truth is that he does seem to be far less physically frail and close to death than Biden or Sanders. Until he does have a heart attack or a stroke, all the pokes at his health/eating habits are just more "Trump bad man" and pretty irrelevant.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't like Trump either. I hope he's voted out next November. But the truth is that he does seem to be far less physically frail and close to death than Biden or Sanders. Until he does have a heart attack or a stroke, all the pokes at his health/eating habits are just more "Trump bad man" and pretty irrelevant.
That’s because Trump is married to a younger woman, pops amphetamines and is full of red blooded American patriotism.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
That’s because Trump is married to a younger woman, pops amphetamines and is full of red blooded American patriotism.

I'll bet he probably does do amphetamines. He loves one thing...himself, so there isn't room for loving the country or anyone else.

Melania? I'll bet he hasn't bedded her in years. She looks as disgusted with him as most of the rest of us. Plus, Stormy said he was hung like a hamster. Or maybe it was a gerbil.

Besides, he hasn't seen his shoes for the last 10 years, much less his junk.