DOCTORS FIGHTING TO SAVE BERNIE SANDERS LIFE

El Correcto

god is dead
I'll bet he probably does do amphetamines. He loves one thing...himself, so there isn't room for loving the country or anyone else.

Melania? I'll bet he hasn't bedded her in years. She looks as disgusted with him as most of the rest of us. Plus, Stormy said he was hung like a hamster. Or maybe it was a gerbil.

Besides, he hasn't seen his shoes for the last 10 years, much less his junk.
How often do you find yourself thinking about Trump sexually?
76AE752C-34B0-4228-AD6A-80E66BB67E7A.jpeg

Box Ox

I'll bet he probably does do amphetamines. He loves one thing...himself, so there isn't room for loving the country or anyone else.

Melania? I'll bet he hasn't bedded her in years. She looks as disgusted with him as most of the rest of us. Plus, Stormy said he was hung like a hamster. Or maybe it was a gerbil.

Besides, he hasn't seen his shoes for the last 10 years, much less his junk.

And amazingly, even given all of this, he's still got a great shot at winning a second term in next year's Presidential election. For all his stupid, stupid flaws, he's still the President of the United States and very well could continue to be through January 20, 2025. Because :censored2: like this is all the Democratic party has decided they've got to throw at him (other than impeachment at all costs in the House). "Trump bad, Trump fat, Trump has small dingaling, Trump mean."

Voters could not care less about all the above if things are going fine in all their lives. And even if things aren't going well in their lives, the Democrats aren't proposing any realistic policies to help them. It's just more bitching and moaning and hard left ideas spewing forth. You guys are totally gonna get that dumb :censored2:er re-elected.

vantexan

And amazingly, even given all of this, he's still got a great shot at winning a second term in next year's Presidential election. For all his stupid, stupid flaws, he's still the President of the United States and very well could continue to be through January 20, 2025. Because :censored2: like this is all the Democratic party has decided they've got to throw at him (other than impeachment at all costs in the House). "Trump bad, Trump fat, Trump has small dingaling, Trump mean."

Voters could not care less about all the above if things are going fine in all their lives. And even if things aren't going well in their lives, the Democrats aren't proposing any realistic policies to help them. It's just more bitching and moaning and hard left ideas spewing forth. You guys are totally gonna get that dumb :censored2:er re-elected.
It's fun watching you go to great lengths to assure your fellow liberals you aren't a Trump supporter while bashing them.

newfie

How old is Trump? How's his health? Oh, yeah, we have that glowing report that says he is orange because of his incredible genes.

Completely credible. Best and healthiest president EVER!! My guess is that even if Melania was willing to have sex with him, he's pass out from the exhaustion of undoing his zipper.

It was important for you to discuss sex with the president?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
so instead of taxing certain segments of hte population, you prefer that we pay to use roads everytime, pay to use parks, and youre against the 1.5 trillion annual war budget?
Free stuff! We don't pay! Vote Bernie!