Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Professionally calling all the Christians who died in 9/11 and their family members stupid. Ya he's a professional something alright.
I believe in God.

He doesn’t have to.

Personally, I feel like the people who died from terrorism that day are disrespected more by people who want to build a dramatic conspiracy on the backs of their deaths than by someone who doesn’t believe in God.

Personally, I feel like the people who died from terrorism that day are disrespected more by people who want to build a dramatic conspiracy on the backs of their deaths than by someone who doesn’t believe in God.
Yeah it's obvious by the mod actions you take but the reality is that you are failing to imagine the disrespect to the families if they died in a lie that you are defending.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I believe in God.

He doesn’t have to.

He doesn't have to insult the 9/11 victims and their families either.

I don't like the ridiculous conspiracy theories, but isn't it also a conspiracy theory that the government is hiding what happened leading up to it?

Isn't it technically a conspiracy theory that the FBI had a paid informant living with one of the hijackers? Isn't it a conspiracy theory that the FBI, under director Robert Mueller, covered up that fact?

Or is it no longer a conspiracy theory now that FOIA requests have proven it to be true?

I guess it's no longer a conspiracy theory and just a conspiracy now....

you my friend are selling what has been referred to as the Opiate for the Masses: Eat :censored2: all your life on earth,suffer,be unhappy becuase when you die you get your "eternal reward" .

Christianity is all Carrot and Stick : Love your God regardless of how bad our life is and yu will walk the "streets of gold" or If you DONT Love your God who loves you then you will burn in hell for eternity.

Course That doesnt amont to a hill of beans for the parents of the murdered children in Uvalde. I'm sureit was "Gods will" or some other such nonsense
The fbi is evil. They allow these shootings. The public school system is rotten to the core and produces kids that turn out to be killers. Evil and Satan unfortunately exists in this world and inspires people to do rotten things

He doesn't have to insult the 9/11 victims and their families either.

I don't like the ridiculous conspiracy theories, but isn't it also a conspiracy theory that the government is hiding what happened leading up to it?

Isn't it technically a conspiracy theory that the FBI had a paid informant living with one of the hijackers? Isn't it a conspiracy theory that the FBI, under director Robert Mueller, covered up that fact?

Or is it no longer a conspiracy theory now that FOIA requests have proven it to be true?

I guess it's no longer a conspiracy theory and just a conspiracy now....
Difference between a conspiracy theory and a fact is less than a years time these days

He can. He does. You cast Him out of our schools and painted Him as irrelevant. You reap what you sow. No amount of gun control is going to tame the monsters youve assisted the school system on creating.
Right. He’s blaming God when he should be blaming the public school system that teaches the murder of unborn children is okay and life doesnt matter

you my friend are selling what has been referred to as the Opiate for the Masses: Eat :censored2: all your life on earth,suffer,be unhappy becuase when you die you get your "eternal reward" .

Christianity is all Carrot and Stick : Love your God regardless of how bad our life is and yu will walk the "streets of gold" or If you DONT Love your God who loves you then you will burn in hell for eternity.

Course That doesnt amont to a hill of beans for the parents of the murdered children in Uvalde. I'm sureit was "Gods will" or some other such nonsense
Are you a parent of a child in Uvalde? Once again you’re talking about a news story that you don’t even know what really happened or if it happened the way they said

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
All that has ended. And the people at the TSA aren't thugs. They have a job to do. I've always been treated with dignity. I miss the old days when you could walk to your gate with your family or be greeted at the gate by them. But it wasn't the TSA that changed all of that. It's the reality if the world we're in now and as frustrating as it is to go through long lines they're there to keep us safe.
Keep telling yourself that they are keeping you safe. We should all be questioning why state governments are doing things like this..

vantexan

Keep telling yourself that they are keeping you safe. We should all be questioning why state governments are doing things like this..
If you had lived on the frontier you would have seen an Indian behind every tree. They're talking disaster preparedness and you extrapolate ominous government about to enslave us all.

the founding fathers were very big on not establishing bible based law, Separation of Church and State
Where’s that in the constitution? Separation of church and state? I can’t find it for some reason. Another on a long list of things the left just completely misinterpreted and made up to fit their satanic agenda. Statism and progressivism and secularism is its own religion its a type of belief system

Last edited:
Let me tell you what the constitution does say. That there should be no establishment of a state religion yes. But there’s also no prohibition on religion. For example if a town council wants to start a meeting with a prayer that’s okay you just can’t be compelled to participate

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Where’s that in the constitution? Separation of church and state? I can’t find it for some reason. Another on a long list of things the left just completely misinterpreted and made up to fit their satanic agenda. Statism and progressivism and secularism is its own religion its a type of belief system
<sigh> it's been interpreted for years as part of the First Amendment

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Can I ask why this guy keeps talking about school shootings when we allow the murder of 1000 unborn children on an hourly basis
Why doesn't your God stop this ? If a 1000 unborn children were being murdered each hour wouldn;t your God stop it?
and Why are you upset over unborn children being "murdered" but you blithely dimiss the children murdered in schools? So once the yare born it's no big deal if they are murdered?
That's very much in line with the Republican party