Does anyone still believe the 9/11 story the government told us?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you ever get tired of being a POS?
oh wow,you sure told me.
307118565_6183640131653299_7241860147878919967_n.jpg

The Laws of the Land say far differently
I'll go with the law of the Lord. The law of the land here has been built on His word. Just because people change the law in a attempt to shake their fists at God doesn't change the order of the universe. This land is getting what it deserves. You reap what you sow.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'll go with the law of the Lord. The law of the land here has been built on His word. Just because people change the law in a attempt to shake their fists at God doesn't change the order of the universe. This land is getting what it deserves. You reap what you sow.
the founding fathers were very big on not establishing bible based law, Separation of Church and State

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Meme away bud. You reap what you sow. I'm not surprised that the society you created is gunning down each other. 60 million aborted babies and counting. You've helped open up the gates of hell on this country and you blame God. What a joke.

A God he claims not to believe in, btw. They want their cake and to eat it too. "God doesn't exist, but everything bad is God's fault."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Meme away bud. You reap what you sow. I'm not surprised that the society you created is gunning down each other. 60 million aborted babies and counting. You've helped open up the gates of hell on this country and you blame God. What a joke.
Why isnt your God stopping the Evil? why did he create the Devil?
you dont do a good job selling your religion

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
A God he claims not to believe in, btw. They want their cake and to eat it too. "God doesn't exist, but everything bad is God's fault."
Never said that,you need to learn to read.
I asked why your God allows the murder of innocent children,why he allows children to get cancer,she he allows the Catholic Priests to sexually abuse children among other terrible things he allows to happen.

Thats a difference between myself and your God: If i could see everthing I;d damn sure prevent this from happening

Never said that,you need to learn to read.
I asked why your God allows the murder of innocent children,why he allows children to get cancer,she he allows the Catholic Priests to sexually abuse children among other terrible things he allows to happen.

Thats a difference between myself and your God: If i could see everthing I;d damn sure prevent this from happening
You ask why God allows all this stuff to happen then you say God is evil for allowing a place like hell to exist. 🤡

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
HAHA! The "mods" are triggered by the name "crybaby" hilarious stuff. Let's the personal persecution begin. Sorry I stood up to you @BadIdeaGuy I really didn't mean to bruise your teenie tiny ego.
Knock it off. I’m leaving this post up because I’m not trying to “silence” you, and I’m not trying to give you any more of a martyr complex.

You can’t call names, and you know it. I disagree with most everything @728ups is posting, but he has kept things professional. I’m telling you to do the same.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Knock it off. I’m leaving this post up because I’m not trying to “silence” you, and I’m not trying to give you any more of a martyr complex.

You can’t call names, and you know it. I disagree with most everything @728ups is posting, but he has kept things professional. I’m telling you to do the same.
Professionally calling all the Christians who died in 9/11 and their family members stupid. Ya he's a professional something alright.