Does seniority matter during 30 day qualification period?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Yes, every one of us are part time. I guess that’s a pretty important detail I left out in the original post.
They will be above you for qualifying. Once everyone gets their 30days if you have more company seniority you will jump them if you guys are just going for cover driver. If you are going fulltime then they will qualify before you and therefore be above you.

Legitimyze

They will be above you for qualifying. Once everyone gets their 30days if you have more company seniority you will jump them if you guys are just going for cover driver. If you are going fulltime then they will qualify before you and therefore be above you.
Hmm, that’s now how it works around here. Unless I’m misunderstanding you. After my 30 days I will jump them all and also if any full time bids go up, I will qualify before them. No matter who started driving first, we go by our initial seniority date (preload, reload, etc start date).

Unless you are saying if this whole situation was based off qualifying for a full time position, then yes I do agree. At that point I would be “passed” up.

Last edited: