Does UPS actually have a Saturday Operation in Vancouver?

A

aviationwiz

This is the second time out of 2 that UPS has failed to deliver on their promises, and laying the blame on customs. The funny thing is, these delays only occur when it's for Saturday Delivery, everything is on time as it should be on the weekdays.

The first time I was given a number of excuses, including that there is a value limit of 20 CAD for a Saturday Delivery package, which another UPS rep told me was a lie, and doesn't know where the other rep came up with that.

This latest one even had a scan saying it was "RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY." This the UPS rep claimed was a credit check clearance, and not actual customs clearance, something the last one did not show.

I'm posting here because I'm hoping someone can help me out here, as you have other customers in the past. I'm also sad to say that UPS may be loosing me as an International Shipping Customer.

G

If you can provide a tracking number I'll do what I can to research what the issue may be.

A

aviationwiz

The first "customs delayed" package was: 1Z5551376951535077
The second "customs delayed" package was: 1Z5551376956020659

Both were Saturday Delivery. As for the former package, no UPS Customer Service Rep realized it was Saturday Delivery until we told them it was Saturday Delivery, as if it was in the system, but not where it should be.

A

aviationwiz

Interesting...

I've been on the phone with various UPS International Reps, and no one seems to know what is going on.

DS

Fenderbender
I'll tell you it bugs the crap out of me when I put extra effort into putting saturday delivery stickers all over the pkg and we don't get it done!