Does your On Car Supervisor earn their pay?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
My Sup is lazy. Still waiting for my DOL to be fixed. Pick ups to be in order. Same dock bulk stops everyday to be loaded in the rear of the PC. And it seems to be the I am the only driver to bail him out. Tired of it.
The OC's are is busy in the office on ESPN.com or disciplining drivers for items such as starting the vehicle with the seatbelt one tenth of an inch from being buckled.... they just don't have time to deal with less important issues.

Last week they were throwing around the football after the drivers left for around 30 minutes.

S

selfcancelsignal

The supes couldn't hold the drivers jock straps n are totally worthless. Must be nice to make 6 figures to do nothing n screw up all the time n not get in trouble for it. I need a job like that lmfao.
LMFAO, indeed! That being said, ours are OK, I guess.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
My Sup is lazy. Still waiting for my DOL to be fixed. Pick ups to be in order. Same dock bulk stops everyday to be loaded in the rear of the PC. And it seems to be the I am the only driver to bail him out. Tired of it.
I literally gave up on trying to fix the dol and pickups. The dispatcher in our center can do more for us than the supervisor can . The streets and address numbers will never be in order unless they let us sit down in groups with routes that butt up to each other.good luck getting organized, they like to be in chaos constantly leaving the driver to fix and repair their problems.

I literally gave up on trying to fix the dol and pickups. The dispatcher in our center can do more for us than the supervisor can . The streets and address numbers will never be in order unless they let us sit down in groups with routes that butt up to each other.good luck getting organized, they like to be in chaos constantly leaving the driver to fix and repair their problems.
Same here. I quit asking. Ask them 20 times to fix one thing. They mess up 10 other things.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images
lol.
You'd know....lol. Tell me more...lol

upsbeernut

Same here. I quit asking. Ask them 20 times to fix one thing. They mess up 10 other things.
We have the same problems, not sure why it takes an act of congress to even pull out these dummy pickups that I never go to. Ups titanic is gonna hit that iceberg at some point and I'm afraid this Xmas its gonna scrape it a little. They should be dancing in the streets, they just put 1.2 billion in the bank after paying for everything as the quarterly profit report came out yesterday. Stock is up 1.48 to 100.00 a share.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
the OnCars in my hub blame one another for everything...lol.. or if you give tell em something and they know ur dead right, they got an excuse ready like their reading off a cue card... so no, don't think they earn their pay

F

FrigidAdCorrector

On Cars in my center earn their pay. Our senior one does pretty much everything the center manager is supposed to do. He can be kind of a ball buster, but he's fair while doing it. Our other one is fresh, but he makes an attempt to learn and if he doesn't know something he doesn't act like he knows, he finds out the answer before responding. We're pretty lucky in our center.

upsbeernut

On Cars in my center earn their pay. Our senior one does pretty much everything the center manager is supposed to do. He can be kind of a ball buster, but he's fair while doing it. Our other one is fresh, but he makes an attempt to learn and if he doesn't know something he doesn't act like he knows, he finds out the answer before responding. We're pretty lucky in our center.
Very lucky, those kind are rare, kiss his a__ if you have to. The ones that give an excuse that is not common sensibly only do that cause they rely on you fixing the problem. Its funny that as a driver your treated like they hate us from January to September and October thru December its a different story. This company is even inconsistent with their employees much less the customers that support us.

brownrod

I am unable to determine if they earn their pay. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

But aside from shuttling misloads and occasionally riding with a driver I have no idea what they do. But they work crazy long hours doing whatever it is that they do. So they probably earn their money.

screamin chicken

No, All my sups are gone home, 1 by 1130 am , the other by 1230 pm and the bldg. runs its self..... they use three OMS and they stay until the alst driver gets in.

Very lucky, those kind are rare, kiss his a__ if you have to. The ones that give an excuse that is not common sensibly only do that cause they rely on you fixing the problem. Its funny that as a driver your treated like they hate us from January to September and October thru December its a different story. This company is even inconsistent with their employees much less the customers that support us.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Our center manager uses our On cars as plungers... Swear I saw the new On car changing center manager's oil on his Benz in parking lot one night... no drip pan

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I hope mine gets paid for what he does. He's great at making power point presentations of accidents in other divisions, rolling up misc papers and tucking them in his back pocket, clickity clicking his mouse and reading emails, leading the full-body stretch during pcm, checking everyone's socks and shoes, answering his cell phone and such things.