Dog attack. Pennsylvania

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I copied this from a facebook post. Anyone from the area that can verify??

Please start a prayer chain for a dear family friend of many years. Amy Demi as many of you know is the lead singer for Switch. She was severely mauled on Tues Aug 28 while delivering a UPS letter to a house in Penn Twp. She was mauled by 3 German Shephards imported from Germany and trained at a military facility as attack dogs. The only fence around the property was an invisible fence. The dogs were let out as she was making her delivery. They took her down and ravagely tore her apart. Her legs, arms, chest and back. She has wounds that cant be closed because there isnt enough skin to close them. Infection is a big threat right now and today she faces her 3rd surgery. For whatever reason this vicious dog attack that will impact Amy for life was not reported by any news stations. Please know that Amy is loved by many and needs our prayers. Please feel free to share. Amy needs as many prayers as she can get and this vicious attack should have made the news.

Rack em

Made the Podium
That's one of my biggest fears, being mauled by dogs! I hope she is able to make a recovery and I hope the home owners are jailed for being so stupid!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
FB_IMG_1536114548011.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
What's also messed up is these retarded invisible fences! How the hell are we supposed to know there are 3 vicious dogs on property only kept back by something we can't even see!?

Box Ox

I copied this from a facebook post. Anyone from the area that can verify??

Please start a prayer chain for a dear family friend of many years. Amy Demi as many of you know is the lead singer for Switch. She was severely mauled on Tues Aug 28 while delivering a UPS letter to a house in Penn Twp. She was mauled by 3 German Shephards imported from Germany and trained at a military facility as attack dogs. The only fence around the property was an invisible fence. The dogs were let out as she was making her delivery. They took her down and ravagely tore her apart. Her legs, arms, chest and back. She has wounds that cant be closed because there isnt enough skin to close them. Infection is a big threat right now and today she faces her 3rd surgery. For whatever reason this vicious dog attack that will impact Amy for life was not reported by any news stations. Please know that Amy is loved by many and needs our prayers. Please feel free to share. Amy needs as many prayers as she can get and this vicious attack should have made the news.

It's legit. She's got a picture up on social media of her sitting up in her hospital bed wearing a UPS hat and smiling with a family member. Won't link it or give details of her message to family/friends for privacy reasons. Has location details that might not be intended for people she doesn't know.

Rack em

Made the Podium
As drivers facing all of these different variables, it's ridiculous that we aren't allowed to even carry a knife on us for protection! She could have suffered less injuries if she was able to somewhat defend herself.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
It's legit. She's got a picture up on social media of her sitting up in her hospital bed wearing a UPS hat and smiling with a family member. Won't link it or give details of her message to family/friends for privacy reasons. Has location details that might not be intended for people she doesn't know.
Thank you. How terrible. It was on my cousins page who lives in Pa so i followed it back and it looked legit. Just wondered why no coverage. Pretty bad attack. Amazing the things UPS keeps out of the news.

Box Ox

As drivers facing all of these different variables, it's ridiculous that we aren't allowed to even carry a knife on us for protection! She could have suffered less injuries if she was able to somewhat defend herself.

Yeah, 1 dog attacks are scary enough. 3 military-trained German Shepherds attacking simultaneously? No :censored2:ing way.

The biggest, most terrifying dog I've ever seen on a route was a German Shepherd that seemed as big as a Game of Thrones dire wolf and made sure I knew he wanted to eat me more than anything in the world whenever I delivered to his neighbors. Dog was seriously jacked up. And there was only 1 of him.

Hope Amy gets a ton of money from this. Beyond the physical stuff will be the lasting mental scars. You don't forget a scary 1 dog attack, and she got much worse. All because of an idiot owner who should have known better.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
After i got attacked
..and nothing like this......i would hear my own keys jingle and scare myself. Its traumatizing. Probaly say she didnt blow her horn hard enough or some other bs.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Someone tell me the difference between the owner using a gun or these animals to do harm to someone?

Irresponsible people shouldn’t be allowed to own either, and inability to control or use their property correctly and resulting in the harm of another person should be punishable in the same manner

rod

Retired 22 years
I had a place with a German shepherd and they had an invisible fence. They must have had that thing turned up as high as possible because that dog would come running full speed and stop about 6 inches from where the cable was buried in the ground. They had a big sign that said an invisible fence was in operation.

The biggest, most terrifying dog I've ever seen on a route was a German Shepherd that seemed as big as a Game of Thrones dire wolf and made sure I knew he wanted to eat me more than anything in the world whenever I delivered to his neighbors. Dog was seriously jacked up. And there was only 1 of him.

Wouldn't be surprised if that dog you saw was a "king shepard." Those things make full grown germans look like puppies.
NFFSGi1