Dog Stories

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And that does not count the two that the sup hit as he was training me the three days on the route. But it does include the one I hit as they were doing a time study on the route.

Sorry, but I never swerved to keep from hitting one. I would hit the brakes but not swerve.

There was one pack that ran my truck once where I hit three, killed two. But usually you could figure on one every other week or so.

Dave: Once again you are attempting to belittle me with things you have no knowledge about. When are you going to learn. You never become a big man by trying to make others look smaller than you.

Grow up, please?

d

Ms Spoken

"..after dark. If the dog doesnt chew on you my 9mm will."

I agree with Rod. That's a pretty despicable (if not violent) remark to make in a forum where many of us do deliver after dark.

If a customer ever said that to me, I would report it to the police.

Just dont show up here after 11pm and you will not have any problems.. I will do whatever it takes to protect my family. But, please remember I live out in the country and I would like to guess that out of the 15 people on this road 11 of us own guns. We dont live in the hood but, in the country where people see opportunity to help them selfs to anything you have.

So I guess go ahead and call me in but, please make sure the cops use the fuzzy cuffs when they take me in. hahahahaha

over9five

Staff member
Protect your family????

You threatened to kill the UPS driver. (Or anyone who approached your house after dark). Trust me, when UPS keeps me out delivering late, I'm no threat to your family. I just want to get home to my family without some nut shooting me.

Please, just do us all a favor. Call UPS and stop delivery to your home. Tell them that you will shoot the driver after dark. I'm sure they'll understand.

Yes, you have the right to own a gun. But not to shoot the UPS driver.

Ms Spoken

Protect your family????

You threatened to kill the UPS driver. (Or anyone who approached your house after dark). Trust me, when UPS keeps me out delivering late, I'm no threat to your family. I just want to get home to my family without some nut shooting me.

Please, just do us all a favor. Call UPS and stop delivery to your home. Tell them that you will shoot the driver after dark. I'm sure they'll understand.

Yes, you have the right to own a gun. But not to shoot the UPS driver.

GO BACK AND REREAD MY POST !!!! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT SHOOTING A UPS DRIVER!!!! Thats how these posts always go... You type one thing and then someone takes that and twist it all around till you have the whole thing wrong...

over9five

Staff member
OK....... I apologize..... Don't get mad...... Take your finger off the trigger..... Put the gun away..... and.......

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME !!!!!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
My name is Fred and I'm never going to give you free legal advice other than a preliminary consultation so just get over it.
Dearest "fred"

Your legal advice was worth much less than I paid for it. Not to mention totally wrong. And when asked to cite proof of your stand on the issue, you couldn't.

How funny. A legal beagle that is not knowledgeble in the law enough to be able to win an discussion with a lowly truck driver.

As to your relationship with Susie, you showed your :censored2: when you posted what you did to Moreluck. Almost verbatim to Susie.

Got the balls to post what you do and snipe from the sidelines. How about registering. That might make you somewhat more credible. But somehow I doubt it.

Mrs, accidents happen. I saw the gun go off by itself. You know, them dangum guns kill more people each year all on their own. I say keep a firm grip on it! And if a UPS man comes by after 11PM, call in a national complaint. Maybe that will help get him in so he can spend some time with his family.

d

W

wonderboy

Dearest "fred"
As to your relationship with Susie, you showed your :censored2: when you posted what you did to Moreluck.
d

I've had 3 posts on this thread before this one.

1 a response to mittam

2 a response to dave_s

3 a response to you

like I said before, your detective skills leave alot to be desired

and I hesitate to register because I don't want you and tieg*y PM'ing me with naked pictures of yourselves

wonderboy

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I hesitate to register because I don't want you and tieg*y PM'ing me with naked pictures of yourselves

Funny you should mention that. I beleive you and diadlover have some of the same issues, maybe you might want to contact him? It seems you both have some of the same tastes? :lol: And hatreds?

Did you forget this quote susie?
how many points do you get if tiegay doesn't like you?

ought to be worth at least 15 or 20.

lol

Best of luck!

d

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Maybe its just me, being all calm cool and collected as I am, but all Ms spoken asked for was some advice, and she got lambasted. Now like I said it could be just me, but I think there are some very testy people lately..............

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I think 9.5 was trying to be funny. I know it did not come off that way.

But I agree with you. After finding out that my nearest new neighbor was arrested for breaking into a home and only stole the peoples 8 year old girls dirty underwear, I started sleeping with a gun under my pillow. Glad he moved out of state!

d

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
And that does not count the two that the sup hit as he was training me the three days on the route. But it does include the one I hit as they were doing a time study on the route.

Sorry, but I never swerved to keep from hitting one. I would hit the brakes but not swerve.

There was one pack that ran my truck once where I hit three, killed two. But usually you could figure on one every other week or so.

Dave: Once again you are attempting to belittle me with things you have no knowledge about. When are you going to learn. You never become a big man by trying to make others look smaller than you.

Grow up, please?

d
So lets get this straight over you driving career you have KILLED 100 give or take a fido or two with a big brown UPS truck and no one,at UPS, has even questioned your driving ability right and I'm belittleing you by calling you out on such a far FECTHED story right? Where is your route that there would be dozens and dozens of dogs roaming freely for your murderous pleasure? Hmmm are you takeing short cuts through the dog park? Do you deliver in the slums of some big industrial city with plenty of urban blight and plenty of wild roaming dogs? Or is the local puppy mill use your services for the ones that didn't come out quite right, you know the three legged ones? You belittle us with your bull!

W

wonderboy

I have had several customers that have used boxes with a top lid and hasp. Works well.
d

I advise you to keep your dirty underwear in of those locked boxes

and keep your gun in the nightstand.

I'll be out of the office for the next ten days and
will log in upon my return.

wonderboy

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
Maybe its just me, being all calm cool and collected as I am, but all Ms spoken asked for was some advice, and she got lambasted. Now like I said it could be just me, but I think there are some very testy people lately..............
If you go back and read Ms spoken reply to my 1st post she came out swinging with the abbreveated expletive "AH" after that she deserves anything she gets. This was a thread about dogs and UPS personal making deliveries if she needed advice on behavior issues she should've started a thread about dog behavior issues on a pet lovers website. I can see she's biased for her animal's rights not delivery people's welfare. Now someone please post another dog stories before these non dog stories posts kill this thread!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK, big tub with a lock, outside the gate. I would never deliver inside a gate anyway, nothing is going to chew on me again.

If dogs are loose they will never get the box to chew up, you will pick it up at the building.

All dogs bite, especially the ones whos owners tell you they wont. And you have to evaluate where they live, if they do not look like they own, and there is no escape route, there is no pkg delivered.

Insurance only pays for the trauma, not the PTS, and if they have no insurance, you pay and there is no reimbursement.

I love dogs, I have a doberman, and my ups guy knows her, now I can say she will never bite, but if it isnt my regular, Im not getting my stuff, my fault.

She lets kids crawl on her like a bean bag chair, but she doesnt like loud people, so if some UPS guy or meter reader, yells when coming in the yard, who knows, shes a dog.

She is usually in the house, if we are out shes out, shes too scared to get off the deck usually, in fact this morning a toad had her cornered. She was mortified.

I would say that dogs are a dangerous part of our job, but people have them for protection. so why would we expect them to not protect.

Somehow this thread went from dogs to guns. Guns are needed, I just dont have one, I admire anyone who does. My husband wants one, I think he has one, but I dont know or care. I dont need a gun for a pervert, Id snap his or her slimy neck with my bare hands. and if I need to sleep with one under my pillow, Im moving. Thats just how I am. I have too bad of a temper to let some idiot teen, pervert, or out of control person to make me spend my days behind bars if Im pushed to use it.

Ms Spoken

If you go back and read Ms spoken reply to my 1st post she came out swinging with the abbreveated expletive "AH" after that she deserves anything she gets.

I have gave this much thought today and here is what AH could stand for:
Everyone feel free to add:

1. Another Hillbilly

2. Amateur Hoodlum

3. Almost Housebroken

4. Awkward Halfbreed

5. Aggressive Hemorrhoid

And the list could go on and on.... Peace ~v~

dave_socal

PACKAGE/FEEDER
I have gave this much thought today and here is what AH could stand for:
Everyone feel free to add: