Dogs!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
what CAN you guys do if attacked by a dog
Worst-case scenario if its a big dog and you cant break its neck, digging its eyeballs out with your thumbnail will probably make it let go. As long as you can keep it away from your face and neck, its money in the bank once you get away and sue the owner.

soberups

I'm partial to the .454 Casull myself, with some 350-grain solids moving at about 1500 fps. KaBOOM!! And you can practice for cheap with standard .45 Colt ammo.

Iggyiam

Nice, but I'm partial to the .454 Casull myself, with some 350-grain solids moving at about 1500 fps. KaBOOM!! And you can practice for cheap with standard .45 Colt ammo.

lol true I love the 1911 colt. I wanna see a brown box like that with a gun for ups drivers.

satellitedriver

Nice, but I'm partial to the .454 Casull myself, with some 350-grain solids moving at about 1500 fps. KaBOOM!! And you can practice for cheap with standard .45 Colt ammo.
I like my 6 inch barrel 44 cal with Pach grips. 200-grain silver dipped hollow points and 200-grain wad cutters alternated in each cylinder. Impact/ penetration/ impact/, ect...

Average at Best

I must be lucky, all the dogs on my route love me. They jump in the truck and lick and slobber on me. In 20 years of driving I have never been bitten.

My dog is a Saint Bernard, and he pinned the UPS guy against the side of the truck last Saturday. Saints like to lean on people as a sign of affection. Aside from the lines of drool on his boot, the driver escaped unharmed.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
:censored2::censored2::censored2:. I hit a freaking dog today. I hope she is ok. The owner says she is deaf and when I started the truck she didn't her me. I pulled away and she must have been in front of the truck. All I heard was yelping. I didn't even know she was there. She walked (or I should say ran) away from the truck. :censored2::censored2::censored2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hit a woodchuck and I felt so bad. I drove around the block to see if it got up, but nope, flat on his back with his mouth open. So sad.:sad-very:

rod

Retired 22 years
My dog is a Saint Bernard, and he pinned the UPS guy against the side of the truck last Saturday. Saints like to lean on people as a sign of affection. Aside from the lines of drool on his boot, the driver escaped unharmed.

They are also noted to be inbread so much that alot of them are insane. I never trusted them

soberups

They are also noted to be inbread so much that alot of them are insane. I never trusted them
Not all of them are like that, I have had several supervisors who weren't insane....ooops, my mistake, we were talking about dogs...

soberups

I like my 6 inch barrel 44 cal with Pach grips. 200-grain silver dipped hollow points and 200-grain wad cutters alternated in each cylinder. Impact/ penetration/ impact/, ect...
The personal favorite in my collection is my Beretta PX4 in 9mm. I've got several 17 round magazines as well as a couple of 20 rounders. Its no .44, but the Federal 115 gr +p+ JHP's are quite effective, especially 21 of them fired off in rapid succession. Im glad I dont live in California, they dont let a guy have toys like that there.

Average at Best

Not all of them are like that, I have had several supervisors who weren't insane....ooops, my mistake, we were talking about dogs...

Excuse me, but my dog is both more sane AND smarter than the majority of the supervisors in my hub. As for the inbreeding...well, my district includes West Virginia. Can't speak for my dog though.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Excuse me, but my dog is both more sane AND smarter than the majority of the supervisors in my hub. As for the inbreeding...well, my district includes West Virginia. Can't speak for my dog though.

That's a low blow on people from West Virginny. I have a lot of good friends in West by God and no one gets to choose their parents. I always try to go with Grandma's wisdom, "Don't say anything about people if it's not good!"

Average at Best

That's a low blow on people from West Virginny. I have a lot of good friends in West by God and no one gets to choose their parents. I always try to go with Grandma's wisdom, "Don't say anything about people if it's not good!"

I'm just a bitter Western Pennsylvanian (clinging to guns and religion). We have a mean saying for every state that surrounds us - West Virginians invented the toothbrush (because any other state would have called it a "teethbrush"); birds fly upside down over Ohio because it isn't worth a crap, etc.