Dogs!

satellitedriver

I'm just a bitter Western Pennsylvanian (clinging to guns and religion). We have a mean saying for every state that surrounds us - West Virginians invented the toothbrush (because any other state would have called it a "teethbrush"); birds fly upside down over Ohio because it isn't worth a crap, etc.
In Texas we wonder, if a couple is married in Arkansas, moves to Texas, then gets a divorce, are they still brother and sister?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Q. Why is it so hard to solve a murder in the South?
A. Because the DNA is all the same and there are no dental records.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Would I be wrong if I kicked the sheet out of this lil dog trying to bite me? I had a resi delivery in suburbia, single homes. I'm walking up the path to the front door. Here comes fido from the side of the house, barking running towards me. He's on a long behind leash tethered to the railing on the steps. He starts nipping at my legs, just getting pants. I'm like yo but reserved. Lady finally comes out and is apologetic. He has a bark collar on and he shouldn't be biting. Well I guess the dog doesn't like brown? If I kicked the darn thing, I'd be wrong and jeopardize my job, right?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Would I be wrong if I kicked the sheet out of this lil dog trying to bite me? I had a resi delivery in suburbia, single homes. I'm walking up the path to the front door. Here comes fido from the side of the house, barking running towards me. He's on a long behind leash tethered to the railing on the steps. He starts nipping at my legs, just getting pants. I'm like yo but reserved. Lady finally comes out and is apologetic. He has a bark collar on and he shouldn't be biting. Well I guess the dog doesn't like brown? If I kicked the darn thing, I'd be wrong and jeopardize my job, right?
My rule with those little bastards is; I’m cool as a cucumber and could care less if they circle me and yap my ear off. When I feel teeth on my leg I’m kicking a 50 yard field goal

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
My rule with those little bastards is; I’m cool as a cucumber and could care less if they circle me and yap my ear off. When I feel teeth on my leg I’m kicking a 50 yard field goal
Lol I wanted to, steel toe boots and all! I love dogs, got one myself, but control your mutt lady. She was 2 seconds away from not having a dog anymore.

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you kicked him to avoid getting bit then it's justified. If you know the dog is going to be there and go with the intention of kicking it, then you're a dick.

Poop Head

Judge me.
If you kicked him to avoid getting bit then it's justified. If you know the dog is going to be there and go with the intention of kicking it, then you're a dick.
If you really wanna be a dick, let the dog bite you. Call the police, make an official report. That will be the last time ole fido leaves the house!

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
I went there with the intention of making the delivery. Never seen that dog before, I was just doing my job.

takesteady

Got my hand chewed into raw meat while trying to break up a fight between my dad’s two pit bulls. Still can’t make a fist with my right hand to this day. A lot of people don’t understand that these are strong and powerful animals that can kill/maim you without any advance warning. These ‘pit mommy’ idiots really piss me off. Sorry for the rant but this thread got me triggered

takesteady

Got my hand chewed into raw meat while trying to break up a fight between my dad’s two pit bulls. Still can’t make a fist with my right hand to this day. A lot of people don’t understand that these are strong and powerful animals that can kill/maim you without any advance warning. These ‘pit mommy’ idiots really piss me off. Anytime I see a petite white woman walking a 100+ pitbull that she has no hope of ever controlling in the event it goes berserk, I get irrationaly angry. Sorry for the rant but this thread got me triggered

rod

Retired 22 years
Then find a shady attorney and get paid
Nothing shady about it. If you want to sue go for it. People need to understand their dogs have to be under their control at all times. When I was working the average dog bite (if skin was broken) would get you 5 grand. I never sued anyone but I ALWAYS got law enforcement involved so the homeowners knew I was serious.