Doing a Driver Release Delivery After Sundown……

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh dang. I do the met customer sometimes for irregs cuz I don't wear the pouch. I better chill out on that then. I did notice that if you're on the picture screen and hit back button you can stop complete without taking the picture.

Sometimes I'll deliver it and then go back and take the picture from my truck.

We've had the pictures for a while now though and I haven't heard of anyone getting disciplined for anything regarding it.
Until you get a follow up.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
It rained hard here all day. How the hell do you guys in the PNW deal with the rain and these boards? Especially now taking pictures. Thing is completely inoperable in a heavy rain. Useless.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
It rained hard here all day. How the hell do you guys in the PNW deal with the rain and these boards? Especially now taking pictures. Thing is completely inoperable in a heavy rain. Useless.
Contrary to popular belief, the rain we have is far less intense than other places, it's just quiet frequent.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
I have been curious how these photos affect one's over/under. I always assumed met customer was, akin to handing pkg to someone just feet from the package car (little time allowance). I would input DR porch even if I met customer there, because I still walked to the porch (more time allowance).
Now, I might walk a couple minutes down a driveway to someone's house only for them to come out and grab their package...met customer, possibly very little time allowance for a long walk.
All this being said, I couldn't give two :censored2:s about my over/under.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I take a pic at all my DR stops. Just takes a few seconds and protects and proves the delivery was correctly made. Plus it keeps you off the radar. As a customer, I'd like that photo confirmation.
It doesn't prove anything.. if you read the training it said not to take anything identifiable. Well no poop Sherlock. That's anything you take in a picture..

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
So far weather this year has been california minus the heat wave. I don't know, I usually sit it on the dash or window and then use the stylus in the cab to DR when it starts raining hard, same for if it's cold and I'm in gloves. Only ever taking it out and into my pants pocket for signatures. If it rained now I suppose it would be a death sentence.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
8211850ReCTD2Su.gif
scratch gif.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I have been curious how these photos affect one's over/under. I always assumed met customer was, akin to handing pkg to someone just feet from the package car (little time allowance). I would input DR porch even if I met customer there, because I still walked to the porch (more time allowance).
Now, I might walk a couple minutes down a driveway to someone's house only for them to come out and grab their package...met customer, possibly very little time allowance for a long walk.
All this being said, I couldn't give two :censored2:s about my over/under.
I've actually noticed my over/under getting closer to scratch (better allowance)
Maybe it's not long enough to tell, but my theory is I'm actually sheeting things AT the door. I walk off alot of stuff (busy downtown, plus lots of hilly cross streets). In the past I'd be stop completing en route to house. Not sure why, I guess I felt it sped things up. Now I'm sheeting at the actual drop location. Not sure if this matters at all or not.

Manifesto

It doesn't prove anything.. if you read the training it said not to take anything identifiable. Well no poop Sherlock. That's anything you take in a picture..
It said not to take pictures of things that had customers name on it. You gotta get something in the pic to show its their house and where it's at obviously.

oldupsman

Had a amazon delivery yesterday. Saw him pull in our driveway. Wife goes out the
front door to meet him. Meets him about halfway down our sidewalk. Instead of
handing my wife the package he walks all the way up to the house, lays the package
down, takes a picture, picks it back up and then hands it to my wife.

Nice kid. Apologizes. Said he didn't mean to be rude by walking past her.
But they're instructed to take a picture of the delivery at the front door.
I'm just shaking my head.

21Savage

Had a amazon delivery yesterday. Saw him pull in our driveway. Wife goes out the
front door to meet him. Meets him about halfway down our sidewalk. Instead of
handing my wife the package he walks all the way up to the house, lays the package
down, takes a picture, picks it back up and then hands it to my wife.

Nice kid. Apologizes. Said he didn't mean to be rude by walking past her.
But they're instructed to take a picture of the delivery at the front door.
I'm just shaking my head.
They have a met customer option too so that doesn't make sense.

I always have my picture screen ready to go as I'm walking up and sometimes the recipient willl walk out of their garage or something unexpected so then you gotta back out and change it to met customer but that's about it.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
They have a met customer option too so that doesn't make sense.

I always have my picture screen ready to go as I'm walking up and sometimes the recipient willl walk out of their garage or something unexpected so then you gotta back out and change it to met customer but that's about it.
I just snap a picture of my feet at that point. I figured if they are handed the package, they arent checking tracking info anymore