Doing a Driver Release Delivery After Sundown……

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
It said not to take pictures of things that had customers name on it. You gotta get something in the pic to show its their house and where it's at obviously.
What are you going to do if the customer tells you to not take a picture? Just curious.

Ou812fu

Had a amazon delivery yesterday. Saw him pull in our driveway. Wife goes out the
front door to meet him. Meets him about halfway down our sidewalk. Instead of
handing my wife the package he walks all the way up to the house, lays the package
down, takes a picture, picks it back up and then hands it to my wife.

Nice kid. Apologizes. Said he didn't mean to be rude by walking past her.
But they're instructed to take a picture of the delivery at the front door.
I'm just shaking my head.
Their is a pretty good sized lawsuit in the works for this. I imagine everyone will jump on board once you get the paperwork in the mail. Funny thing is. The trespassing goes on the employees record not on the companies.
Class action will be because of the companies requiring them to take them.

Ou812fu

If it’s a part of the delivery terms, then you’re good. They invited you on the property and that’s part of the delivery.
Completely wrong. That individual did not sign up for ups, FedEx, Amazon, or any other company to do that. Not to mention what about the people that were sent a gift by someone else.
The expected thing is to deliver a box. Not to intrude on someones privacy on their personal property.

Thebrownblob

You are on their property. How do you not get that?
Lol we’ve been over this I do as instructed how do you not get that? your constant ignorance on subjects is troubling. I certainly hope people do not listen to your advice.
If a customer gets belligerent, I will just have them put on level four and they can come pick up their packages from the center. I’ve done it several times. It’s not hard, stop giving piss Poor advice you’re going to get people fired.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Their is a pretty good sized lawsuit in the works for this. I imagine everyone will jump on board once you get the paperwork in the mail. Funny thing is. The trespassing goes on the employees record not on the companies.
Class action will be because of the companies requiring them to take them.
How can you be charged with trespassing if you’re delivering their goods?

UnionStrong

He’s tried to spout this nonsense several times, and then shut down.
I’ve never even heard of a driver being in trouble for it. Where do they come from? I had a rural route with long drives, most were posted “no trespassing”. Unless they had a box they used for ups, I drove to the house. Not even the dogs gave a :censored2:.

Thebrownblob

I’ve never even heard of a driver being in trouble for it. Where do they come from? I had a rural route with long drives, most were posted “no trespassing”. Unless they had a box they used for ups, I drove to the house. Not even the dogs gave a :censored2:.
There hasn’t been, but if he thinks he can do as he pleases and not work as directed will be seeing him at the panel I’m sure. A Customer upset about UPS policies is not my problem. 1 800 pick UPS, have a nice day, sir or ma’am.

UnionStrong

There hasn’t been, but if he thinks he can do as he pleases and not work as directed will be seeing him at the panel I’m sure. A Customer upset about UPS policies is not my problem. 1 800 pick UPS, have a nice day, sir or ma’am.
I would not compromise my job by deviating from the company policy. “You don’t want the delivery? You can pick it up at the center”