Domestic Terrorists......BLM, Antifa, Liberal Democrats, Squad....greatest threat to the USA.

bbsam

Staff member
"To our politically correct jackasses: You ought to be ashamed — because you are a pack of unmanned, sniveling, disgusting, senseless, dead-men-walking. You have earned the fate that is in store for you. You die on your knees because of your foul, weak-minded, moral cowardice. Tomorrow they will burn the suburbs and decimate you. And while you are digging your grave for the “nice” Chinese soldiers, I want these words to be burned into your mind: You betrayed your country for thirty years of peace and prosperity. When your enemy took over the schools, you didn’t care. When everything at the store was made by your enemy, you liked the low prices. When your enemy ran for Congress and the White House you voted for him. And you congratulated yourself on being virtuous. But you aren’t virtuous. You are cowards."
-Jeff Nyquist
Hey Jeff

1621311701602.jpeg
Go friend your patriotism with your stupid little D.😀

vantexan

China hasn’t been communist in years. Just out of curiosity have you ever been to China?
Have been to Kyrgyzstan next door, which has a significant Uighur population. You know the Uighurs? Over a million of them in Chinese concentration camps doing forced labor. What's your little propaganda handbook say about that? Ask the Kyrgyz what they think about communism.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Have been to Kyrgyzstan next door, which has a significant Uighur population. You know the Uighurs? Over a million of them in Chinese concentration camps doing forced labor. What's your little propaganda handbook say about that? Ask the Kyrgyz what they think about communism.
So you haven’t been to China gotcha. Yes I know where that’s at. Once again China hasn’t been communist in years. China has made capitalist reforms in the past, because of communism causing millions of deaths. Mao was definitely a bad man, but I think some of it is exaggerated because of western media bias.

vantexan

So you haven’t been to China gotcha. Yes I know where that’s at. Once again China hasn’t been communist in years. China has made capitalist reforms in the past, because of communism causing millions of deaths. Mao was definitely a bad man, but I think some of it is exaggerated because of western media bias.
60 million dead exaggerated? Forced labor camps? Executing prisoners and harvesting their organs for sale? Oppressing Christians and other religious minorities? Threatening Taiwan? Censoring internet access? Creating deadly viruses in labs? Reneging on Hong Kong's autonomy? The Chinese have a communist dictatorship that's allowing capitalism because they know communism doesn't work. As long as they remain in power and maintain tight control.