Domestic Terrorists......BLM, Antifa, Liberal Democrats, Squad....greatest threat to the USA.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
just from observation they’re not communist. Government does have all control and can shut things down at its will, but you can start a business in China. This all started around the 70-80s after the disasters with communism. The communism is more a label at this point.
You just made my point: If China is either Communist or "State" Capitalist, they are a bit of both.
If the answer can only be 1 or the other, the overbearing Authoritarianism of China makes it the former....

BTW, I was in Xiamen Province a few years ago when they hanged some citizens for being CIA operatives. The trial lasted an afternoon.
How about the organ harvesting of prisoners that has been going on for years?

Is that Communism or State Capitalism? Certainly you know the answer...

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You just made my point: If China is either Communist or "State" Capitalist, they are a bit of both.
If the answer can only be 1 or the other, the overbearing Authoritarianism of China makes it the former....

BTW, I was in Xiamen Province a few years ago when they hanged some citizens for being CIA operatives. The trial lasted an afternoon.
How about the organ harvesting of prisoners that has been going on for years?

Is that Communism or State Capitalism? Certainly you know the answer...

the answer is they’re not communist lol. This is just beating dead horse though. everything else you said, yeah it’s not right. I don’t recall saying I agreed with any of that.

Since we’re on this topic. In short I think Mao was necessary given the circumstances that China was in during that time. The warlord era, opium addiction, and japan invading. It’s not like Chiang shek was any better. Doing purges in Taiwan with the white terror stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special
the answer is they’re not communist lol. This is just beating dead horse though. everything else you said, yeah it’s not right. I don’t recall saying I agreed with any of that.

Since we’re on this topic. In short I think Mao was necessary given the circumstances that China was in during that time. The warlord era, opium addiction, and japan invading. It’s not like Chiang shek was any better. Doing purges in Taiwan with the white terror stuff.
Mao knew it would be very costly in lives to quickly push to industrialize China. He just didn't care about the cost. Peasant lives are plentiful and cheap.

vantexan

there isn’t any real evidence Mao intended to kill people during the famine. Also, in China people recognize the flaws, but Mao is still revered and looked at as the man who founded modern China. That just facts doesn’t mean I support him, but of course you heard the word communism and your brain shut off.
So all that other stuff in my post is just overblown, exaggerated? The Chinese are just misunderstood?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This is where turning a blind eye to domestic terrorists leads:

Time to put bounties on their heads rather than rewards for their capture.
:censored2:ing piece of :censored2:! These animals need to be shot dead after capture.
Keep him alive long enough for the terror he placed on his victim to be felt 10x by him.

Box Ox

China hasn’t been communist in years. Just out of curiosity have you ever been to China?

So....you doing anything special to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China on Thursday?

100th anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party - Wikipedia

Celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China (Chinese: 中国共产党成立100周年庆祝活动), or the Centennial of the Communist Party of China (Chinese: 中国共产党成立一百周年), will culminate in an upcoming ceremonial event to celebrate the centennial of the founding of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), which has been the sole governing political party of the People's Republic of China (PRC) since 1949. The event is scheduled to take place on 1 July 2021 in Beijing.[1] CCP General Secretary Xi Jinping, who will be the guest of honor, will deliver a speech and present the 1 July Medal to CCP members who have made contributions.[1]

1280px-Flag_of_the_Chinese_Communist_Party.svg.png

rickyb

Can we take 4 years of this stuff? How many pipelines will be shut? How long before the USA grinds to a halt? Electric you say? LOLOLOL.

Inner city Democrat controlled disasters......primarily majority minority gun and drug filled killing fields. Lawless, hopeless for generations to come.

Any Democrat controlled State....economic, high tax debacles....

But rest assured.....any trans, gender confused far fringe micro-group is well represented....and thrust(forced upon) to the forefront of society.

Find any economically depressed, blighted, drug, gang, murder, broken home, fatherless State/City ........is a deep blue state.

Why in the world would ANYONE vote for this? Purposefully voted a senile, doddering fool in control of our very existence, with a communist, BLM, anti-American sympathizer waiting in the wings....Purposefully destroying our economy and energy independence.....leading to dependence on fuel of all places....Russia?

And 6 trillion? Really? Where is that money? To support anti-American BLM murals....

And places like Minnesota? My God....what in the world is going on in of all places...Minnesota. Michigan? Oregon? With California, New York and Illinois lost causes? And armed State Police blocking entry into towns in New Mexico(Covid).....yes it happened.....Democrat State...

Well...... Democrats. Find the most friend upped place in America......it'll be run by Democrats.

And yet....on these very pages.....folks signaling the virtues of Biden and how we are on the right path.

And yet......with the go ahead from Liberal Democrats on Israel.....the support of Muslim terrorist groups against Israel.....war is breaking out.

And yet......guns and ammo being sold to the point of shortages....speaking of shortages....fuel.....fuel prices doubling since Trump.

Just a scary glimpse of what's to come.

Brought to you by foolish white people, minority groups and clueless millennials.

Oh and the Border? A catastrophic disaster....Chernobyl like....that will continue to destroy what was once a proud and powerful force on Earth.
the greatest threat to usa is white collar criminals and govt.

rickyb

the greatest threat to usa is white collar criminals and govt.
for example nuclear war which is a miracle it hasnt happened since usa dropped those bombs. wall st destroyed the world economy in 2008, dangerous drugs, pollution and global warming, etc...antibiotic resistant superbugs which govt and industry are both making worse. covid 19 was a nice taste of things to come.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
for example nuclear war which is a miracle it hasnt happened since usa dropped those bombs. wall st destroyed the world economy in 2008, dangerous drugs, pollution and global warming, etc...antibiotic resistant superbugs which govt and industry are both making worse. covid 19 was a nice taste of things to come.
Hows tinder working out for you?