Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

Up In Smoke

There’s a lot more to it than that, if you care to be objective about it.
The tax codes allow one to value a business less its expenses; they vary and have thousands of exceptions.
I thought you knew about $$
The question wasn't how the valuation was derived, but where the number came from. Mar A Largo is a private club and may run as a not for profit entity. Trump owns the property, but entered into an operating/licensing agreement with PBC.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The question wasn't how the valuation was derived, but where the number came from. Mar A Largo is a private club and may run as a not for profit entity. Trump owns the property, but entered into an operating/licensing agreement with PBC.
You’re right.
You just jumped in with both feet to “explain” without correct context.
This is a standard liberal, TDS-infected tactic. That’s what it looks like to the casual observer.

Up In Smoke

You’re right.
You just jumped in with both feet to “explain” without correct context.
This is a standard liberal, TDS-infected tactic. That’s what it looks like to the casual observer.
I was just casually reading some posts and saw that a member was wondering how the judge could possibly put valuations on any of the Trump properties and thought I would point out where the number came from. Minimizing tax burdens are always a consideration when operating a for profit or non-profit entity.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I was just casually reading some posts and saw that a member was wondering how the judge could possibly put valuations on any of the Trump properties and thought I would point out where the number came from. Minimizing tax burdens are always a consideration when operating a for profit or non-profit entity.
More than a consideration

bacha29

His comments, unlike yours, make complete and perfect sense.
His success, unlike yours, indicates he may know what he’s talking about, unlike you

It’s so predictable that the libs attack a successful capitalist because they will never achieve what that person has, plus they hate America and our form of civilized society.

This is just another pathetic liberal tactic to bleed money from Trump to keep him out of the WH.

Ain’t gonna’ work!
You tell me, In this entire matter just exactly what bearing do the comments of Kevin O'Leary have regarding the Trump case?
Does Mr. O'leary have a juris degree? Did Mr. O'Leary pass the New York State bar exam? Has Mr. O'Leary ever argue a case before a SDNY federal judge?

He's not an attorney. He's just a salesman always out there pitching some product or service regardless of it's value just as long as it makes him money.

So you tell me, just exactly what impact does Kevin O'Leary and people like him have on matters such as these?

Next time before you start quoting people regarding matters of national importance first find out if they're opinions are sufficiently qualified.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1708264335937.png

bacha29

In order for them to go after Trump they needed his financial records. They needed to talk to the banks involved and ask their representatives questions about the loans in front of the jury. None of the banks involved said they were defrauded. That they had very good experiences doing business with the Trump organization. I know you want to smear Trump before the election but this NY lawsuit was a sham. Political hatchet job. And what the hell does Dodd Frank or Federal money have to do with doing business with Trump? He's been doing business in NYC since when? The 70's? He's our next president you know. A bitter pill I'm sure. :)
Exactly. By affixing his signature to the required financial statements he attested to the truth and accuracy of the numbers therein. The information regarding the financial strength and stability of his holdings were proven conclusively to be wildly exaggerated and a total fabrication.

It's called banking laws including truth in lending. It's a standard that you and I are held to whenever we go to the bank and ask for a loan.

You tell me, why should he be any different?

vantexan

You tell me, In this entire matter just exactly what bearing do the comments of Kevin O'Leary have regarding the Trump case?
Does Mr. O'leary have a juris degree? Did Mr. O'Leary pass the New York State bar exam? Has Mr. O'Leary ever argue a case before a SDNY federal judge?

He's not an attorney. He's just a salesman always out there pitching some product or service regardless of it's value just as long as it makes him money.

So you tell me, just exactly what impact does Kevin O'Leary and people like him have on matters such as these?

Next time before you start quoting people regarding matters of national importance first find out if they're opinions are sufficiently qualified.
O'Leary is on business news channels all the time giving his opinions on markets. You keep wanting to denigrate his opinion of the matter but have no problem expressing your views on it. Exactly what are your qualifications that we should value your opinion over others?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

Exactly. By affixing his signature to the required financial statements he attested to the truth and accuracy of the numbers therein. The information regarding the financial strength and stability of his holdings were proven conclusively to be wildly exaggerated and a total fabrication.

It's called banking laws including truth in lending. It's a standard that you and I are held to whenever we go to the bank and ask for a loan.

LOL...
So I get this right...
You drive a truck or throw boxes or something and either punch a time card or at the lowest rung of management and YOUR opinion is more qualified than O'Leary's?

"Matters of national importance"??? :rofl:
You people fabricate so much crap.

NOTHING the libs fabricate is of any importance...

We call that stepping on your own weiner chum

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
O'Leary is on business news channels all the time giving his opinions on markets. You keep wanting to denigrate his opinion of the matter but have no problem expressing your views on it. Exactly what are your qualifications that we should value your opinion over others?
O'Leary's not a liberal, so he's a MAGA, an Insurrectionist, Stupid....
Not like him...a highly compensated trucker:rofl:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

vantexan

"Wildly exaggerated and a total fabrication?" Says who? The banks have a fiduciary responsibility to verify everything is correct. They don't get to just accept what's on an application as 100% accurate without checking. If they were satisfied with the application and made the loan then who was harmed?

Here's the catch. The State Attorney General's office knew this was standard practice for loan applicants in this high dollar arena. They knew it was going on all the time but had never chosen to prosecute anyone for it. So they had a way to get Trump. The AG is on video numerous times before she was elected saying that a major goal she had was to go after and get Trump. This allowed her to do so. This was a political hatchet job from the start. It was not some high minded attempt to bring some evil doer to justice.

Why should he be held to a different standard? Because guys like him not only make the banks a lot of money but they also put a lot of people to work. He's not harming the tax system. His efforts generate a lot more tax revenue than the extra gained if his valuations were 100% accurate. Now the NY AG may have done more harm to the tax base than he ever did if a lot of businessmen worry that they may be next and pull up stakes. If they have nothing to worry about then this really was just an effort to get Trump.

PT Car Washer

"Wildly exaggerated and a total fabrication?" Says who? The banks have a fiduciary responsibility to verify everything is correct. They don't get to just accept what's on an application as 100% accurate without checking. If they were satisfied with the application and made the loan then who was harmed?

Here's the catch. The State Attorney General's office knew this was standard practice for loan applicants in this high dollar arena. They knew it was going on all the time but had never chosen to prosecute anyone for it. So they had a way to get Trump. The AG is on video numerous times before she was elected saying that a major goal she had was to go after and get Trump. This allowed her to do so. This was a political hatchet job from the start. It was not some high minded attempt to bring some evil doer to justice.

Why should he be held to a different standard? Because guys like him not only make the banks a lot of money but they also put a lot of people to work. He's not harming the tax system. His efforts generate a lot more tax revenue than the extra gained if his valuations were 100% accurate. Now the NY AG may have done more harm to the tax base than he ever did if a lot of businessmen worry that they may be next and pull up stakes. If they have nothing to worry about then this really was just an effort to get Trump.
No man is above the law.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Elena Cardone wife of real estate speculator Grant Cardone has launched a GFM page to raise money to pay the 355 million (453M with accrued interest) the Orange Jesus had slapped down to him by the New York judge.
By this PM 2-17 $84,000 had been raised. So they have a bit more to raise.

Now here's what did in OJ and the boys ( good name for a band).

When you apply for multi million dollar loan gaining approval requires a financial statement whereby the applicant signs his name to the financial statement attesting to the truth and accuracy of those financial statements which describes in clear detail the collateral that would be put up by the borrower the back the safety of the loan

The prosecution had stacks and stacks of financial statements signed by a guy named Donald J. Trump that were conclusively proven by the prosecution to be totally bogus and or wildly overstated the value of Trump properties.

And when standing in front of the judge OJ and the boys told the judge that they didn't think that the banks would use the information they provided the banks as the determining factor as to whether or not they would get the loan. And in doing so they for all intents and purposes admitted to the judge that the financial information they gave the banks were total bull feces.

Is it any wonder why the judge absolutely had it with that bunch and unloaded on them?

But don't worry MAGA's. OJ will send Jared back over to Saudi Arabia to get the cash and if necessary onto Moscow to get the rest if needed.
Lol, triggered!

ezgif-6-d32640126f.gif