Donald Trump's Go Fund Me Page

vantexan

If you have corroborated evidence of similar bank fraud being committed by other individuals in the State of New York the NYAG's office invites you to provide it.
In the meantime Judge Engoron's decision stands.
Standard practice of rich people getting loans. You're in denial if you think Trump's the only one.

bacha29

Standard practice of rich people getting loans. You're in denial if you think Trump's the only one.
I've noticed pattern here with you and your like minded friends.
First there was the hush payments to that mattress actress which you and others were in denial....then when the truth was known...you dropped it and moved on.

Then came the election fraud and claims and claims of a rigged election. You and the others were all over that but when you realized you had been lied to you dropped it and moved on.

Then came the assault conviction and the awarding of 98M to E Jane Carrol. When the reality set in you people simply moved onto the his next act of bad behavior.

Next came Alexander Smirnov and his 1013 filing claiming that he had incriminating evidence against the Biden's despite warnings that he was a fraud just like your hero Orange Jesus. You people were giddy with excitement Then last week he gets nailed with a 37 page indictment for lying to the FBI......From you people....crickets.

Now comes the 355 million dollar plus 98 million in accrued interest fine for bank fraud. So here you are grabbing for straws including the silly "everyone else does it" excuse that Judge Engoron addressed in his ruling and totally debunked.

So now it goes to an appeals court. You people will still be making frivolous and laughable comments but will you do if Judge Engoron's ruling is upheld? I already know....Again you people will go silent and move onto Trump's act unbecoming a president.

So it comes down to this question: How many crimes should a president be allowed to commit until he's no longer deserving of the nation's forgiveness?

Thebrownblob

First there was the hush payments to that mattress actress which you and others were in denial....then when the truth was known...you dropped it and moved on.

Then came the election fraud and claims and claims of a rigged election. You and the others were all over that but when you realized you had been lied to you dropped it and moved on.

Then came the assault conviction and the awarding of 98M to E Jane Carrol. When the reality set in you people simply moved onto the his next act of bad behavior.

Next came Alexander Smirnov and his 1013 filing claiming that he had incriminating evidence against the Biden's despite warnings that he was a fraud just like your hero Orange Jesus. You people were giddy with excitement Then last week he gets nailed with a 37 page indictment for lying to the FBI......From you people....crickets.

Now comes the 355 million dollar plus 98 million in accrued interest fine for bank fraud. So here you are grabbing for straws including the silly "everyone else does it" excuse that Judge Engoron addressed in his ruling and totally debunked.

So now it goes to an appeals court. You people will still be making frivolous and laughable comments but will you do if Judge Engoron's ruling is upheld? I already know....Again you people will go silent and move onto Trump's act unbecoming a president.

So it comes down to this question: How many crimes should a president be allowed to commit until he's no longer deserving of the nation's forgiveness?
Perhaps, but how many crimes will Biden be allowed to commit and be deemed unfit and unable to stand trial Due to senility and still be president? Both sides have blinders.

vantexan

You're making up stuff. Prove your allegations. And it's a 1023 filing.

We can only discuss what comes out in the news. Neither you nor I are eyewitnesses. But take.the Smirnov situation. He gets hit with an indictment and the Left immediately claims everything said about the Bidens is untrue. Doesn't matter what proof they had.

Hillary Clinton committed multiple felonies. But she was let off the hook. Result? The Left sneers that there wasn't anything the Right had on her that amounts to anything.

And y'all made up 8 years worth of lies on Trump. The prosecutions going on now are pretty much baseless but all happened in the year leading up to the election when they could've been filed long ago.

So what it comes down to is this: how many times must the country be subjected to Democratic corruption and subversion of democracy? Is power and money the only things that Democrats seeking office truly care about?

bacha29

You're making up stuff. Prove your allegations. And it's a 1023 filing.

We can only discuss what comes out in the news. Neither you nor I are eyewitnesses. But take.the Smirnov situation. He gets hit with an indictment and the Left immediately claims everything said about the Bidens is untrue. Doesn't matter what proof they had.

Hillary Clinton committed multiple felonies. But she was let off the hook. Result? The Left sneers that there wasn't anything the Right had on her that amounts to anything.

And y'all made up 8 years worth of lies on Trump. The prosecutions going on now are pretty much baseless but all happened in the year leading up to the election when they could've been filed long ago.

So what it comes down to is this: how many times must the country be subjected to Democratic corruption and subversion of democracy? Is power and money the only things that Democrats seeking office truly care about?
Oh please. Here you go again. Playing the victim card in half of Donald Trump.. Yes, we all know that every Democrat is a crook and every Democrat is the beneficiary of a two tiered system of justice that is much more lenient toward them. And yes we know that those crooked Democrats are responsible for creating the nation's only old age and disability retirement system whose contributions are federally insured and it's those very same crooked Democrats who created a healthcare system whereby care could not be denied due to inability to pay. You don't need to remind me.

vantexan

Oh please. Here you go again. Playing the victim card in half of Donald Trump.. Yes, we all know that every Democrat is a crook and every Democrat is the beneficiary of a two tiered system of justice that is much more lenient toward them. And yes we know that those crooked Democrats are responsible for creating the nation's only old age and disability retirement system whose contributions are federally insured and it's those very same crooked Democrats who created a healthcare system whereby care could not be denied due to inability to pay. You don't need to remind me.
No, those things were created by the good Democrats. The rest you posted is accurate. And the expression is "on behalf" not "in half." Unless you're talking about his better half, Melania. I'll gladly be her victim. :)

bacha29

No, those things were created by the good Democrats. The rest you posted is accurate. And the expression is "on behalf" not "in half." Unless you're talking about his better half, Melania. I'll gladly be her victim. :)
Cherry picking the programs that stand to make a person's quality of life better and their future more secure is a pseudo conservativism In a true conservative society you work until you have accumulated enough personal wealth to retire and enough personal wealth to pay all of your own future healthcare needs and other living expenses.

In the meantime you will work until you have acquired those funds....whether that's age 55 or 85.

That's the reality of a true conservative society and government. I am constantly confronted by people preaching a conservative ideology to me. I simply point to obvious examples of how they are not LIVING in accordance with the ideals they preach. Then I simply walk away and leave them standing there red faced and embarrassed. Not my fault that they never bothered to stop and look at how a conservative society would treat them later in life if they were not able to independently acquire enough personal wealth to see to all of their needs in a completely independent manner.

vantexan

Cherry picking the programs that stand to make a person's quality of life better and their future more secure is a pseudo conservativism In a true conservative society you work until you have accumulated enough personal wealth to retire and enough personal wealth to pay all of your own future healthcare needs and other living expenses.

In the meantime you will work until you have acquired those funds....whether that's age 55 or 85.

That's the reality of a true conservative society and government. I am constantly confronted by people preaching a conservative ideology to me. I simply point to obvious examples of how they are not LIVING in accordance with the ideals they preach. Then I simply walk away and leave them standing there red faced and embarrassed. Not my fault that they never bothered to stop and look at how a conservative society would treat them later in life if they were not able to independently acquire enough personal wealth to see to all of their needs in a completely independent manner.
Did not the Democrats create Social Security Disability? So by your metric rather than take disability one should work instead until he has enough money. I took retirement at 55 because my diabetes was getting worse, and I was having problems with my knees and feet. I didn't seek Disability, I took a pension.

By your metric all these people out here depending entirely on Social Security in retirement and getting subsidized with food stamps are just leaches. Must be why so many now support a populist and have fled the Democratic Party.

What I preach is fiscal responsibility. Don't spend more than we take in. The way you react to that reminds me of Dracula being hit with sunlight. Spend, spend, spend, and then spend some more.

bacha29

Did not the Democrats create Social Security Disability? So by your metric rather than take disability one should work instead until he has enough money. I took retirement at 55 because my diabetes was getting worse, and I was having problems with my knees and feet. I didn't seek Disability, I took a pension.

By your metric all these people out here depending entirely on Social Security in retirement and getting subsidized with food stamps are just leaches. Must be why so many now support a populist and have fled the Democratic Party.

What I preach is fiscal responsibility. Don't spend more than we take in. The way you react to that reminds me of Dracula being hit with sunlight. Spend, spend, spend, and then spend some more.
Once again you keep lamenting about the federal debt and I have asked you numerous times to provide specific details regarding where budget cuts can be made, when they can be made how they are to be facilitated, how they can make it through Congress, survive a court challenge, how it would impact civil order and what future benefits you are personally willing to forgo in order to do your part rather than to expect somebody else to make all the sacrifices.

vantexan

Once again you keep lamenting about the federal debt and I have asked you numerous times to provide specific details regarding where budget cuts can be made, when they can be made how they are to be facilitated, how they can make it through Congress, survive a court challenge, how it would impact civil order and what future benefits you are personally willing to forgo in order to do your part rather than to expect somebody else to make all the sacrifices.
Our spending is now 40% more than in 2019. Has our needs increased that much in 5 years? This administration has let in and is supporting 8 million+ illegals. That's costing us billions. Probably at this point they've spent easily $100 billion on them.

And sacrifices? What should I be sacrificing to do my part? I lead a bare bones existence now. Maybe they should stop subsidizing things no one wants like solar panels and EV's. Ever hear of pork spending? Stop trying to win votes spending more than we take in. I'm 100% certain they could lop 10-20% from the budget and we'd be fine. But maybe you can tell me what programs are absolute must haves and we must continue deficit spending in order to have them? I'm going to start asking you numerous times to lay out everything in the budget absolutely necessary since you're much better informed than I.

bacha29

Our spending is now 40% more than in 2019. Has our needs increased that much in 5 years? This administration has let in and is supporting 8 million+ illegals. That's costing us billions. Probably at this point they've spent easily $100 billion on them.

And sacrifices? What should I be sacrificing to do my part? I lead a bare bones existence now. Maybe they should stop subsidizing things no one wants like solar panels and EV's. Ever hear of pork spending? Stop trying to win votes spending more than we take in. I'm 100% certain they could lop 10-20% from the budget and we'd be fine. But maybe you can tell me what programs are absolute must haves and we must continue deficit spending in order to have them? I'm going to start asking you numerous times to lay out everything in the budget absolutely necessary since you're much better informed than I.
Exactly. You have clearly stated that you expect everyone else to make the sacrifices in order to erase the debt . Nothing more needs to be said. Yours is just talk, nothing more.

vantexan

Exactly. You have clearly stated that you expect everyone else to make the sacrifices in order to erase the debt . Nothing more needs to be said. Yours is just talk, nothing more.
Yah, because it all hinges on me. 🤔

"Only YOU can put out forest fires!"

Smokey Bear 🐻

Up In Smoke

And what are you going to do about it? Same as always.....increase it.
The GOP has controlled the purse strings for more than a year and introduced nothing that addresses debt or deficit. I agree, the party that cuts spending on programs and dollars for their states will find themselves quickly removed by voters when grandma is pushed off a cliff and US contracts dry up costing jobs. The first step is always the hardest.

bacha29

And what are you going to do about it? Same as always.....increase it.
I never said anything because I'm not the one on here constantly crying about the national debt. Remember the old saying....."you lead by example". I'm still waiting for you to set the example .

vantexan

The GOP has controlled the purse strings for more than a year and introduced nothing that addresses debt or deficit. I agree, the party that cuts spending on programs and dollars for their states will find themselves quickly removed by voters when grandma is pushed off a cliff and US contracts dry up costing jobs. The first step is always the hardest.
We're talking what is @bacha29 going to do about it since he thinks one person can sacrifice and do his part.

vantexan

I never said anything because I'm not the one on here constantly crying about the national debt. Remember the old saying....."you lead by example". I'm still waiting for you to set the example .
You're attacking me for wanting fiscal responsibility so that means you have no desire to be fiscally responsible. Who knew?!!