Dont know what to expect

watdaflock?

I'm about to start driving school and I was told that I would have to memorize the 5's and 10's word for word.. is that true or is it just the bold print ... thanks in advance
If you can't memorize a few sentences for the opportunity of a $100k/year career for only delivering boxes, ya might as well give up.

ManInBrown

I'm about to start driving school and I was told that I would have to memorize the 5's and 10's word for word.. is that true or is it just the bold print ... thanks in advance
The only people that would have the answer to this would be someone who recently went thru it. With the way the standards have dropped here, you might not need to anymore. 5 years ago, yes you would’ve needed to know it word for word. You could miss words like the, but not any of the key important words.

ManInBrown

center manager told us years ago, in a rant about how we were all underperforming, our medical and dental benefits are worth $60k a year per employee. No clue how accurate that was. I can’t imagine teamcare would be worth that much from what I’ve heard. Thankful the 177 is in the carve out with the western region. Basically status quo from when our insurance was very good 8-10 years ago. 10 years ago I could fill a script and get the generic for free, or pay $5 and get the brand name. That is an unheard of perk, probably why it doesn’t exist anymore. Thanks ObamaCare.

Dewdewbrown

$120k if you work 60's most of the year which won't happen realistically as a package car driver. Feeders? Maybe.. Expect $80k-$100k gross as a topped-out driver once you factor in all the days throughout the year that you will inevitably want/get to take off.
80 to 100??? If you bull:censored2: all day!! When the top rate is 40.34 next august, all you have to do is put 47.5 hours on the books each week for 100k. So actually the LEAST we will make is 100k..wait..are you a driver or do you work in the hub?

What'dyabringmetoday???

center manager told us years ago, in a rant about how we were all underperforming, our medical and dental benefits are worth $60k a year per employee. No clue how accurate that was. I can’t imagine teamcare would be worth that much from what I’ve heard. Thankful the 177 is in the carve out with the western region. Basically status quo from when our insurance was very good 8-10 years ago. 10 years ago I could fill a script and get the generic for free, or pay $5 and get the brand name. That is an unheard of perk, probably why it doesn’t exist anymore. Thanks ObamaCare.
$60k is probably close if you include what they pay into pension. Around $35,000 a year goes in for a full-timer in our pension fund. Sadly, due to the incompetence of the "elected leaders", we probably won't even draw that much. Oh well.

quad decade guy

I'm no homer....

But....

My wife is a cancer patient.....

Chemo treatments are $13k a pop. Double mastectomy, reconstruction.....not a cent.

We have NEVER gotten a bill.

Daughters birth....free. On and on. We've had several surgeries over my career.....always free. No cost.

You guys that complain about our no cost insurance need to look around. My daughter bitched LOUDLY when she turned 26 and got kicked off our insurance.

Looking at retirement.....since I'm so young(59)(relatively to normal retirement age).....will begin to cost me $400 a month until age 65(both of us together). I've never paid for insurance. Ever.

You guys need to shut up.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I'm no homer....

But....

My wife is a cancer patient.....

Chemo treatments are $13k a pop. Double mastectomy, reconstruction.....not a cent.

We have NEVER gotten a bill.

Daughters birth....free. On and on. We've had several surgeries over my career.....always free. No cost.

You guys that complain about our no cost insurance need to look around. My daughter bitched LOUDLY when she turned 26 and got kicked off our insurance.

Looking at retirement.....since I'm so young(59)(relatively to normal retirement age).....will begin to cost me $400 a month until age 65(both of us together). I've never paid for insurance. Ever.

You guys need to shut up.
You gotta try & stay 10 more years. It will be awesome.. we can call you Fitty Cent