Don't ship to many packages to your home!

Would your say security has a right open your packages Due to assumption of them "thinking it's stol

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A UPS employee better have a good reason to open a package.
No kidding.
Don't be opening packages ... bring it to your management and make it their problem!
If you are a clerk looking for contact information or a packing slip to find an apartment or suite number you have to open a package sometimes

Box Ox

I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package

Are you trying to say they got your weed, bro?!

Box Ox

Nope.

I have lost count of how many packages with alcohol/wine that I have kept out of our system.

6hnxy1.jpg

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.
You drove UPS truck? And you are 19? This doesn't add up due to the fact you need to be 21 to drive a package car at UPS. Unless you were a crappy PVD driver your story sounds like crap to me.