Don't ship to many packages to your home!

Would your say security has a right open your packages Due to assumption of them "thinking it's stol

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Box Ox

Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.

Let’s be real. You sound twice as guilty as OJ ever did.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yes, do not ship to your home, in my case I'm a 19 yr supe, worked both preload and twilght, drove, and what not. Been suspended now for almost 2 months , doctor now diagnosed me with stress and depression, due to what ups did. SO ACCORDING to what ever building security they can open your packages with out warrant, only assumptions, I was accused of stealing ink, paper and time , now ups is firing me.for what was being shipped to.me. Security confirmed no theft involved . Sounds like N illegal.search and siezure , no harm or danger to.public with contents of package , just security personel.on own rules. Has any one have this experience or.know of any if you do. Already lawyered up...and if any supervisors or anyone in the ups "the spot" I would say remove yourself from that site. It's so monitored , you can't be truthful... Right bittner.
They try opening my packages and I'd order a few giant whale vibrators until they got the :censored2:ing point.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Ask @Mesomorph , he’s a sexual tyrant.
1428546216604.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
They try opening my packages and I'd order a few giant whale vibrators until they got the :censored2:ing point.

We use to open up those giant horse "D's" on the sort and have a good laugh. Smut seldom made it down our sort table in the early years. Back then 99% of the smut came from a couple of companies in California and every driver knew the addresses.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We use to open up those giant horse "D's" on the sort and have a good laugh. Smut seldom made it down our sort table in the early years. Back then 99% of the smut came from a couple of companies in California and every driver knew the addresses.

How about the one in North Carolina? I believe it was 210-711.

rod

Retired 22 years
We were encouraged to open packages if we thought something might be damaged. Everyone had a tape gun or two in their truck. I still use those tape guns now at home.